What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How 'bout them Reds! (1 Viewer)

Also…I’m no a “get off my lawn” kinda guy, but this Viking thing isn’t a good look for a team that hasn’t won anything.
I’m all for having fun and keeping things loose in the clubhouse but not a fan of that celebration.

Is there a single bat in the Reds lineup that opposing teams worry about?

Stephenson? Maybe?

india is a good player if he stays on the field. not sure i worry about him, but he has a pro bat.
I agree! But I guess I was more referring to power. (even though India homered), he’s not a guy I think of that leaves opponents shaking.

obviously you are not counting aristedes aquino.
:lmao:

I’m curious what it does to a guy like Ladolo when he pitches a gem like that today and the pen loses the game. I wouldn’t want to hear his “I’m a good teammate” answer to the press.
I want to know what he says or thinks when he gets home by himself.

I don't know anything about player development, but is there any expectation that there is a player or two in the bull pen that is expected to get better with game experience as the season goes on?

Anyone think we'll be seeing Matt McLain or Christian Encarnacion-Strand in Cincy for any extended play this season?
Or any play at all for that matter?

A month ago, the biggest question mark was the bull pen, now their relievers are being used to "group pitch" the entire game and they have two starters.
Not sure they even had 5 wins by this time last year, and this year, I wasn't sure it would be much different.
Pleasantly surprised. Senzel, Fridel, Fraley have been fun to watch! And now McClain is on his way up. This is a weird season.

When the season started, I thought they were SP stong'ish, and bat weak, but when CES and Cruz come up it should be fun. Senzel, Fridel, McClain, Fraley have been nice surprises.
Although, SP is not as stong'ish as I had hoped, the middle relievers seem to have leveled out a little. Except Gibault, gives me agita.

It's almost June and they're only 4 games back and they have 4 games coming up against the Brewers this weekend. They are doing much better than I expected.

Tuesday home games they have the 3-2-1 deal. $3 beers, $2 hot dogs, $1 Ice cream. I'm going to try and start going to more games.

It's gonna be interesting to see what this club does with Joey Votto when he's healthy.
DFA him or trade him for a pack of big league chew ( but he has a full no trade clause) if they are smart......... honestly, what does he have left?
I would love to see him finish his career with the Reds but I have no problem if they move him as long as they can work out a deal with a contender and give him a chance at minimum of a playoff appearance if not a ring.

It's gonna be interesting to see what this club does with Joey Votto when he's healthy.
DFA him or trade him for a pack of big league chew ( but he has a full no trade clause) if they are smart......... honestly, what does he have left?
I would love to see him finish his career with the Reds but I have no problem if they move him as long as they can work out a deal with a contender and give him a chance at minimum of a playoff appearance if not a ring.
IDK if we know what he has left until he's healthy. But if they were to move him, it would be nice for him if Toronto was contending.

Users who are viewing this thread