What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do I get into yahoo live draft!?!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Yahoo will give you the draft spot only 30 mins before the draft....so log in 30 mins before and then you will be able to enter draft room. Make sure to test your computer now though....if you have any Java issues you will know ahead of time.

I had a big issue last year when my computer froze on me during the draft and until today, I hate it because I got Santana Moss in the 6th round from yahoo instead of Ray Rice, who went 2 picks later. Needless to say, with the team I had drafted until then, especially going with 2 WRs with my first 2 picks in Larry Fitz and Marques Colston, I was pissed that I did not get Rice late and did not succeed in the league.

So this year, I had 2 computers ready to go. If one froze, I could log in in the other and continue with no issues. Good luck

there is usually a "you need to update" message with a link

if not java.com for java and adobe.com for flash (sorry can't recall which, or if both, are needed for yahoo)

totally recommend rebooting if you install these and have time

There's a small link at the top of the league home page that says something like 'Enter draft now.' Yahoo needs to do something to make that a bit more obvious, like have a big green button that says 'Draft now' or something on it. I'm sure at least one of the people in my yahoo league will miss the draft because they can't figure out how to get to the draft room.

I had the same question for a draft I have tonight. But as usual I find what I needed under the search function. I have never used Yahoo, always MFL or RTS

this is a yahoo leaguewhere do i enter the draft???please respond asap!!!
I used Yahoo once this year (I try to use a few different types of league hosts so that I'm better versed in their pluses / minuses)....I found it rather disconcerting that there was no draft room until 30 min before the draft.... and the beginning and end are WAY to dramatic...giant "3", "2", and "1" countdown to start and then it literally throws you out at the end of the draft. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread