What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How fast can you chug a beer? (1 Viewer)

How fast can you chug a beer (assume Coors Light or equivalent)

• 3 seconds or under *flex*

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • 4-10 seconds, like a normal human

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 10 - 30 seconds

Votes: 13 12.4%
  • I am a girly man *curtsy*

Votes: 9 8.6%
  • I really have no idea / never done it

Votes: 11 10.5%

• Total voters
In all seriousness I had no idea that this subculture existed. Enjoy your hobby. :lol:
While I agree drinking quickly or excessively is nothing to brag about, I find it hard to believe you weren’t aware those “talents” are valued by a significant portion of the male population. How long have you lived in this country?

In all seriousness I had no idea that this subculture existed. Enjoy your hobby. :lol:
You had no idea there was a subculture of drinking beer, and that young adults frequently chug it?

I don't even think it is a subculture.  I think it is called college.

Last edited by a moderator:
While I agree drinking quickly or excessively is nothing to brag about, I find it hard to believe you weren’t aware those “talents” are valued by a significant portion of the male population. How long have you lived in this country?
I don't consider these to be talents. I guess I just have different values and higher standards. The very idea that this is a measure of masculinity as the OP suggests is comical and kinda sad. 

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
You had no idea there was a subculture of drinking beer, and that young adults frequently chug it?

I don't even think it is a subculture.  I think it is called college.
Incorrect. You might want to read through the discussion again.

matuski said:
I have.

You seem to have a personal issue with this light/funny topic.
It's just my opinion, I'm sorry I hurt anyone's feelings. :lol:   Please continue with your light/funny topic.

EYLive said:
I don't consider these to be talents. I guess I just have different values and higher standards. The very idea that this is a measure of masculinity as the OP suggests is comical and kinda sad. 
Weird schtick here

I had no idea speed-chugger enthusiasts were so sensitive. It's almost as if you all were... *gasp* girly men... *curtsy* 
But I think I understand your insecurities now, thank you. :)  

This seems to be a common reply when a difference of opinion exists in this forum. Why can’t the guy just disagree?
Why continue to post in a topic he clearly has no interest in?

And before someone chimes in and says I'm an insecure girly man, yes I already voted girly man. I can't chug to save my life. But it's still fun to see someone else do it. Not sure why so serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why continue to post in a topic he clearly has no interest in?

And before someone chimes in and says I'm an insecure girly man, yes I already voted girly man. I can't chug to save my life. But it's still fun to see someone else do it. Not sure why so serious.
I think he is(was) interested, perhaps out of curiosity since he’d never been aware of the beer-chugging subculture?

Calling it schtick implies he’s responding just to be funny, or for effect. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

I'm proud that EYLive told me he was putting me on ignore a while back for having a skeptical view of his tattoos.

That's so ####### cool right now.

Users who are viewing this thread