What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

how hot? - Delta safety chick (1 Viewer)

how hot is the Delta safety chick?

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 25 12.6%

Votes: 56 28.3%

Votes: 56 28.3%

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • <5

Votes: 28 14.1%

• Total voters
I think they picked that specific actress because she is intriguing but also kinda weird looking. She's not unattractive, but also deviates enough from standard attractive to capture people's attention.

Not outstanding but I would bang. If for no other reason, I am curious to see how well she operates that big mouth and puffed up lips.

Had my first Delta flight in a while yesterday, and I see they have a new safety video.

new safety video

Pretty entertaining, but I think I still prefer the hot redhead (although she did sort of make a cameo appearance in the new vid).

Just saw this for the first time. She's generally attractive, but she looks like she's gotten a lot of bad plastic surgery work done on her cheeks, and her lips look like collagen storage tanks. Not all that. 6.

When I think of her and Julia Roberts, I think of those boa constrictors who ate a pig from either end--who could open their mouth wider and swallow the other?

Users who are viewing this thread