What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Howard Stern*** (4 Viewers)

Hack Pack are a bunch of women. Artie is just busting balls.
But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse.
Really seems like he's just playing out the string. I'll never forget the YouTube video where Howard himself said that he'd never take fridays off. Now, he takes two weeks off for a holiday. I remember listening to a replay of a wrap-up show over the weekend and a caller took Gary to task about it and Gary just kept dancing around it.I'm like RedRaiders, I just can't get into BTLS. However, I have recently discovered Ferrall and his show is great. I'd like to see him and Artie do a show after Howard retires, maybe THE morning show.
Try Breuer Unleashed...and give it a full week or two.Great show. Totally different than Howard. No news, topical stuff, gossip, TV. Just hanging out. Raw Dog 4-6PM EST.
Breuer's show is unlistenable, IMO. It's like 4 footballguys sitting around BS'ing. But instead of Capella, Otis, TannerBoyle and HomerSimpson it's Pick, LarryBoy, ArcticEdge and LHUCKS.
How long did you listen for?I thought it was just jibberish the first week or so, but after that I really learned to love it.

But when Artie gets his balls busted he gets pissy (ie Grandma Caprio & the fat guy fetish chick).Also, WTF is with Howard hating the news? Is he really in that much of a rush to get out of there? He is completely disinterested and I've had enough of "anything else Robin?". It's been like this for some time, but it seems to be getting worse.
Really seems like he's just playing out the string. I'll never forget the YouTube video where Howard himself said that he'd never take fridays off. Now, he takes two weeks off for a holiday. I remember listening to a replay of a wrap-up show over the weekend and a caller took Gary to task about it and Gary just kept dancing around it.I'm like RedRaiders, I just can't get into BTLS. However, I have recently discovered Ferrall and his show is great. I'd like to see him and Artie do a show after Howard retires, maybe THE morning show.
Try Breuer Unleashed...and give it a full week or two.Great show. Totally different than Howard. No news, topical stuff, gossip, TV. Just hanging out. Raw Dog 4-6PM EST.
Breuer's show is unlistenable, IMO. It's like 4 footballguys sitting around BS'ing. But instead of Capella, Otis, TannerBoyle and HomerSimpson it's Pick, LarryBoy, ArcticEdge and LHUCKS.
How long did you listen for?I thought it was just jibberish the first week or so, but after that I really learned to love it.
20 mins here or there. And I like Breuer as an comedian/actor. Just not as a radio guy.

20 mins here or there. And I like Breuer as an comedian/actor. Just not as a radio guy.
I was a fan of Breuer's comedy too. That's what kept me listening. After a while I got to distinguish between voices and knew who the rest of his crew is.He's really just a nice, down-to-earth family man. But all the crew are disfunctional.They aren't pro radio guys and they'll admit it. Lots of times it feels like me hanging with friends. And that's what he's going for.And his show will never be called a Howard rip-off.Not for everyone though.

I was a fan of Breuer's comedy too. That's what kept me listening. After a while I got to distinguish between voices and knew who the rest of his crew is.He's really just a nice, down-to-earth family man. But all the crew are disfunctional.They aren't pro radio guys and they'll admit it. Lots of times it feels like me hanging with friends. And that's what he's going for.And his show will never be called a Howard rip-off.Not for everyone though.
the gator is :moneybag:

:hot: Pete makes the show!!

:hot: Pete makes the show!!
exactly. without him, it would be very bland.

can't agree there. Last week when Pete was out, Breuer was riffing like crazy, going into all kinds of stuff, and it was great. I can't listen when Breuer is not on the show.

can't agree there. Last week when Pete was out, Breuer was riffing like crazy, going into all kinds of stuff, and it was great. I can't listen when Breuer is not on the show.
really? i love when pete hosts. sometimes breu plays it too niiiiice. although i do like him there as a balance to pete, and vice versa. breu is one of the best storytellers out there imo. when i first started listening and he had his stories about his new neighbor that moved in in the middle of the night, i was :thumbup: .

Howard would never retire IMO - the show is his lifeblood - if he did he would be back - plus he is Sirius.

I see the future of Howard in the afternoons - he always says am is the best bu the getting up early is just brutal and he is clearly sick of it. I can see the show being moved to a 1pm-5pm type of situation while replayed in the am.

This change of schedule would allow him to return to a normal schedule and give him time to take care of the baby that he will be papoosing around in a few years!

Howard would never retire IMO - the show is his lifeblood - if he did he would be back - plus he is Sirius.I see the future of Howard in the afternoons - he always says am is the best bu the getting up early is just brutal and he is clearly sick of it. I can see the show being moved to a 1pm-5pm type of situation while replayed in the am.This change of schedule would allow him to return to a normal schedule and give him time to take care of the baby that he will be papoosing around in a few years!
And I guess that would mean Bubba in the morning. :unsure:Give me Ferrall instead!

I know a lot of people hate MTT, but today was Beetlejuice's first appearance. Should be at least 1 more replay, not sure exactly when it will start. Beetlejuice is about 3 hours in.

Howard and Artie trying to talk to Sal about his interruption bits while Fred is playing all the sound effects...

:lmao: :bag: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Artie robbed a bank?
I was shocked too, he must have told the story already because they just glossed right over it.
When he was like 17 he did it as a joke, supposedly, to impress some girl. If I remember right, he handed a note to a teller saying to give him all the money. He may have been trying to hit on the actual teller. He didn't actually get any money and I think he started laughing or said it was a joke in the middle.As you can see, I'm a little foggy on it, but that's the gist.

I missed TIS - will have to catch a replay - but when Artie does his impersonation especially sensitive sheik I can't keep it together :shrug:

ETA: Bubba sux

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I don't want to get it all over the leather seats. Besides, I don't have tinted windows and when her show was on, I'd usually be in traffic! How would you feel if you looked over to the guy next to you and saw him having an orgasm?
And then see Vito sit up beside him? (I miss The Sopranos.)

RAIDERNATION said:
What did Robin say to Howard which she felt the need to apologize for later on? :thumbup:
Howard was talking about a conversation with Beth where she said what she might do if he died and Robin said"have a party"

Was really hoping this week would be all sports interviews, like a mammary lane with only sports people. Would have loved to hear David Wells, Shockey, Claude Lemieux etc.

Users who are viewing this thread