What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hurricane Joaquin - Eagles vs Redskins game possibly affected (1 Viewer)

There's no hurricane hitting the area. I'd imagine the field is currently covered because of all the rain we're getting today/tomorrow morning. Field should be okay for Sunday and there's like 40% chance of rain on Sunday. Wind may be a factor, but overall, the weather shouldn't be a problem.

So the Hurricane is not hitting the east coast but there's still tons of rain and plenty of wind.

Can we get an avoid list rolling?

I'd probably avoid QBs throwing in this weather and their corresponding WRs, but which ones?

Is it wrong to call a RB a mudder? Does anyone have stats of RBs doing poorly or well in the rain and mud?

So the Hurricane is not hitting the east coast but there's still tons of rain and plenty of wind.

Can we get an avoid list rolling?

I'd probably avoid QBs throwing in this weather and their corresponding WRs, but which ones?

Is it wrong to call a RB a mudder? Does anyone have stats of RBs doing poorly or well in the rain and mud?
Would love to know this as well. I'm thinking Matt Jones and DeMarco Murray could go OFF in this one if windy.

Winds expected, or no?

When hurricanes pass you by it actually can leave the weather beautiful, it sucks all the bad stuff out of the system and you're left with blue skies and cool air, but it can be quite breezy.

Last edited by a moderator:
JuniorNB said:
MattFancy said:
I'd imagine the field is currently covered because of all the rain we're getting today/tomorrow morning.
Can anyone in DC verify this? Do they keep the field covered?
Doesn't matter when rain is super heavy, only helps light stuff

My concern over the current weather conditions are nil; my question is what the field looks like after all the rain Fri and Sat. Not the best field to begin with, perhaps soggy and sloppy whether any new rain falls or not?

What does history tell us with post hurricane weather for RBs vs WRs? Deciding between Jordan and Ryan.

Weather fine in the DC area. Could get some light rain...cool and overcast. Little wind, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Users who are viewing this thread