What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting ______________ over Andrew Luck this week? (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
I have no shame, I am really torn in my league. Considering starting Bradford or Bortles over him. Although my gut says stick with Luck, this feels like a let down game for the Broncos and they are on the road, even if they do get up big Luck has been good with big stats in the 4th in comebacks/garbage time.

Anyone else?

Blaine Gabbert

I kid, I kid. But it is amazing that a guy who was consensus QB 1-3 ended September with worst QB Rating of any starting QB, then ended October being ranked the worst starting QB by PFF.

Not too many saw that coming.

Was starting Palmer over Luck since week 3. Palmer's bye week means Luck or Bradford. Sticking with Luck as hopefully more upside even against Denver defense. I hope.

Three leagues with Luck. Bortles, Cutler and Eli. I really hate to do it but good lord look at what Denver's D is doing. I don't care if they're on the road.

Cousins against NE with a healthy DJax.

ETA: Hilton being out clinched it. Moncrief with Talib on him and the TEs likely helping in blocking means AJ has to win a lot and so far that hasn't happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Futz said:
Considered Marriota vs NO but sticking with the garbage man.
With no TY Hilton, I'm starting Mariota over Luck.
No Wright is the great equalizer for me which swings the pendulum in Luck's favor.
No one better on the WW?
Bradford, Bridgewater, Gabbert, Foles. No. I don't trust any of them. I expect Denver to blow out Indy which will loosen the purse strings in the end for the garbage man to scoop up a few nickles and dimes.

Another Carr here. Was debating between Carr and Taylor, but with the latter coming off a leg injury tilted it to Carr.

Could blow up in all of our faces. But then I look at what the Denver D has done to all opposing QBs. And it just seems like the right move, as long as you have a half-way decent option. Just keep thinking of that nice post-bye schedule, fellow Luck owners!

Nobody... He's going to light it up with Andre Johnson

400 yards and 3 TDs 50 yards rushing

On fanduel he's 0.1% from the Thursday Line ups and AJ is 0.5%

Need some Luck today :)

Nobody... He's going to light it up with Andre Johnson

400 yards and 3 TDs 50 yards rushing

On fanduel he's 0.1% from the Thursday Line ups and AJ is 0.5%

Need some Luck today :)
Would love to see Indy pull out the uptempo offense from the get go, but more than likely the new OC is still going to let Gore get stuffed repeatedly before a handful of 3rd and 10 incompletions from Luck.

My Luck 1st half projections, 3-9, 50 yards, 0/1.

Overall projections 16-32, 175 yards, 1/2.

Nice job to anyone who stuck with Marriota. I talked myself out of him over Luck and I'll probably lose because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread