What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I Hate Lee Evans (1 Viewer)

No you don't, you love Lee Evans and his incredible football abilities. It's the bills passing game you hate. They try not to pass the ball past the line of scrimmage.

They were worth hating around week 4 when it was apparent they were a disappointment this year. Anybody still depending on them now gets what they deserve.

The Bengals were playing in winds of around 40 mph today. Combine that with a terrible QB (Fitzpatrick) and there was really no reason to start him today if you could avoid it.

As a Wisconsin alum, it pains me to see how Evans' talent is wasting away in Buffalo with those putrid QBs.

It was over for me back in week 11 when I needed 36 yards from Evans that monday night game when the bill were playing the browns.

Evans had 0 targets.

Lynch had 10.

I was finished with the Buffalo passing game.

They were worth hating around week 4 when it was apparent they were a disappointment this year. Anybody still depending on them now gets what they deserve.
Well, they WERE both ranked as top 26 WR options this week by both FBG and Rotoworld. Perhaps there are owners in competitive 14 team leagues who don't have the luxury of better options...

Users who are viewing this thread