What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have a stripper pole in my living room (1 Viewer)

RIGHT SIDE PIC OF POLE

And while I still think it's perilously close to ####, it looks considerably worse in the images. Though the crystal on top is worrisome.
One day that china is going to get destroyed.
johnnycakes said the exact same thing when he met his future wife.
Pure. Awesome. :lmao:
:lol:

I should have made that connection as my first though was that my wife is not Asian. A part everything else, but not asian

This thread would be a billion times better if there was a pic of wife using the pole, or even you koya
If you are giving me the choice you will be strongly disappointed. Unless you like balding Jewish guys (which, somehow, my wife does. )

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread would be a billion times better if there was a pic of wife using the pole, or even you koya
If you are giving me the choice you will be strongly disappointed. Unless you like balding Jewish guys (which, somehow, my wife does. )
You are a lucky man. Well done. Does she have a sister?
Yes. But I do believe I got the good one. And appreciate the compliments. As for my terrible photography wifey HATES taking pics. So I have few to work with, surreptitiously taken

Having gone to the effort of building a legitimate stripper pole for a buddies bachelor party in my basement, I can tell you that is no legit stripper pole
Photographs or it did not occur, gb :thumbup:
i'll see if i can find them.. it's from 8 years ago... we built a base, used a lead gas pipe as the pole and built a ton of stabilization.. it worked pretty well.

Having gone to the effort of building a legitimate stripper pole for a buddies bachelor party in my basement, I can tell you that is no legit stripper pole
Photographs or it did not occur, gb :thumbup:
i'll see if i can find them.. it's from 8 years ago... we built a base, used a lead gas pipe as the pole and built a ton of stabilization.. it worked pretty well.
I paid like 500 all in and assembled. Working pretty well.

For now

Users who are viewing this thread