What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I just climbed Kilimanjaro - now with pics (1 Viewer)

congratulations kutta this is awesome i am super impressed and what an accomplishment that you will always have very cool brohan

The funniest thing just happened. My driver got pulled over for speeding right by the airport by a cop standing on the side of the road. My driver tells me the fine is $15, but he can bribe the guy $5. He gets out, he talks to the cop for a minute and gets back in the car. The cop told him to drop me off first then come back and pay him so I wouldn’t see 😂
Kutta, the innocent flower.

I mean, reading that, you make want to go and try to climb Kilimanjaro one time in my life.

I won't, but you're making me want to.

So freaking cool.
It's now officially on my bucket list. I really want to walk up to 20,000ft, but this will do. And I've never been to Africa - want to get to all 8 continents before I croak. Perfect chance to do this.
Well, there are only 7 so that’s gonna be tough!

This was my third time in Africa. It’s a beautiful place with truly amazing people. You should really try to visit some time.
Have a friend who was racing motorcycles in Namibia this summer, loved Africa.

Such an awesome accomplishment! This is a “defining moment in my life“ kind of impressiveness. Any new adventures?

Just landed in Dallas from Doha. 16 hour flight! Ugh. I’m exhausted.

On to Phoenix then an hour and a half drive to Prescott. I’ll get pics posted this weekend.
For all things holy you better be strutting around that airport and going to the airport bars telling every moderately or greater looking female and saying:

"Hey, guess what. I just climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro."

Just landed in Dallas from Doha. 16 hour flight! Ugh. I’m exhausted.

On to Phoenix then an hour and a half drive to Prescott. I’ll get pics posted this weekend.
For all things holy you better be strutting around that airport and going to the airport bars telling every moderately or greater looking female and saying:

"Hey, guess what. I just climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro."
I plan to get as much mileage as possible out of this…

Such an awesome accomplishment! This is a “defining moment in my life“ kind of impressiveness. Any new adventures?
I’m not sure what’s next. But I damn well know it’s not climbing another mountain any time soon. My next trip is going to be the normal relaxing chill out kind of trip.
I'm hearing lazy river in a water park. There's one in Dubai.

Edit = I see there are about six in Dubai.

I’m not sure what’s next. But I damn well know it’s not climbing another mountain any time soon. My next trip is going to be the normal relaxing chill out kind of trip.

There’s a couple lazy rivers at some Phoenix resorts. Maybe I’ll start there to avoid any more 16 hour flights. 🙂

I mean, reading that, you make want to go and try to climb Kilimanjaro one time in my life.

I won't, but you're making me want to.

So freaking cool.
It's now officially on my bucket list. I really want to walk up to 20,000ft, but this will do. And I've never been to Africa - want to get to all 8 continents before I croak. Perfect chance to do this.
Well, there are only 7 so that’s gonna be tough!

This was my third time in Africa. It’s a beautiful place with truly amazing people. You should really try to visit some time.
Absolutely agree... The three weeks I spent with my daughter at the Rift Valley Children's Village was life changing for me. And yes on the stars!! Breathtaking..

And if you miss the mountains, you can ride the chairlift and ski (or sled) Dubai:

Last edited:
Check out Homemade Wanderlust on YouTube. She recently went to Kilimanjaro and posted a three-part YouTube series about it.

Users who are viewing this thread