What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I love you all (4 Viewers)

It was a #### move, sry.  What you wrote in the ctsu thread irked me about the people here but not something I should have posted.  Sorry again, all the best to you.
I have no clue what you're talking about because I never wrote anything in the cstu thread calling anyone a joke. What cstu did to them is low class. I barely posted in that thread. Are you sure you didn't mistake me for someone else?

Ever since may I've made it a point to treat everyone on these forums with undue respect so I really think you are mistaken.

Anyway merry Christmas buddy

I have no clue what you're talking about because I never wrote anything in the cstu thread calling anyone a joke. What cstu did to them is low class. I barely posted in that thread. Are you sure you didn't mistake me for someone else?

Ever since may I've made it a point to treat everyone on these forums with undue respect so I really think you are mistaken.

Anyway merry Christmas buddy
Thank you my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread