What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I reached my daily limit of likes? WTH? (1 Viewer)

Anybody have any idea why I can't see who liked particular posts? I can't find any setting that's doing it.

It took me a long time to realize everyone else was seeing something I'm not, but I noticed it when I happened to be temporarily logged in with a different username.

Anybody have any idea why I can't see who liked particular posts? I can't find any setting that's doing it.

It took me a long time to realize everyone else was seeing something I'm not, but I noticed it when I happened to be temporarily logged in with a different username.
Wait... you have a different username? Is that allowed?

psst.

:scared:

Nobody likes your posts, that's why you can't see them.

:scared:

Users who are viewing this thread