What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I thought I'd seen it all at work....... (1 Viewer)

Is anyone else picturing Bill Cohwer walking into the restroom sniffing the garbage can, realizing he's caught his man, and having this huge smirk spread across his face?Or is that just me?

Two things:(1) WTF type of bathroom is this that you can wipe your ### and put the used TP in the toilet? Please tell me the can is next to the throne, because the idea of this fool hoarding his ####-covered TP until he reaches the toilet is highly disturbing.(2) Make sure you give proper looks to the mainenance/construction crews. We had some crews come through about 8-12 months ago, remodeling the office next door and those ####ers apparently don't know how to use modern fixtures. Without fail, at least one, and more times than I can count, or more of the four available seats were "roadhouse/gas station" FUBAR'd. This was often accompanied by streaks not just on the backs of the seats, but midway on the sides as well. Add to this the ocassional smattering/wiping of #### on the walls of the stalls and our bathroom was more ape house than restroom for about 3-5 months.
I'm dying laughing in my office at this thread, everyone outside must think I'm nuts. This is great stuff! :D

:shock: :popcorn: :shock: :riveted:Oh, and GB you Joe for giving us this forum to discuss critically important issues like these ;)

Is anyone else picturing Bill Cohwer walking into the restroom sniffing the garbage can, realizing he's caught his man, and having this huge smirk spread across his face?Or is that just me?
Nope, I'm with ya. I also think that the big bird puppet (can't remember the name) in your av is the person I'm responding to though.

Nope, I'm with ya. I also think that the big bird puppet (can't remember the name) in your av is the person I'm responding to though.
Good deal, Mr. Little Boxer with goolgy eyes.

Update : He's still in there. I now have my lieutenant lurking, waiting for him to exit. He's definitely on the crapper.Joe, I am glad you're appreciating this - I am going to continue to update this thread in real-time through investigation, and - if required - confrontation.

3) The soiled underwear were size 32/34. There are about 25 men working in this building, and only about 4 or so would even fit into those undies. The suspect is one of them.
Hi Eg,Dunno about the other stuff but out of 25 guys, only 4 will fit into a 32/34? Is it a donut factory or something?J
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Agreed.

Update : He's still in there. I now have my lieutenant lurking, waiting for him to exit. He's definitely on the crapper.Joe, I am glad you're appreciating this - I am going to continue to update this thread in real-time through investigation, and - if required - confrontation.
:cry: My eyes are tearing up from trying to contain the laughter. :rotflmao:

What are you going to say to this ####bag if it's :confirmed:? We gotta work up a classic speech for ya :yes:

3) The soiled underwear were size 32/34.  There are about 25 men working in this building, and only about 4 or so would even fit into those undies.  The suspect is one of them.
Hi Eg,Dunno about the other stuff but out of 25 guys, only 4 will fit into a 32/34? Is it a donut factory or something?J
:rotflmao: Look, most of the guys who work here are warehouse guys. We have four skinny little dudes and the rest are big burly forklift-operators. These guys likely go 40-46 in the waist.Here in the office, the Pres and I wear 36s. The warehouse manager is 6' 3" about 250, the packaging manager is 6' 5" 270, the chemist is 6' 0" about 280, his assistant is about 5 ' 11" 240, and we have 3 male CS reps - the new kid, and two others who are both about 6' 0" and about 210-230. We just have a big group here, we could have a hell of a football team. :D

:rotflmao:

Still in there. This kid is taking a hell of a dump. Either that, or he's busy wiping with his socks and hanging them inside the stall like Xmas stockings.

3) The soiled underwear were size 32/34.  There are about 25 men working in this building, and only about 4 or so would even fit into those undies.  The suspect is one of them.
:rotflmao: Look, most of the guys who work here are warehouse guys. We have four skinny little dudes and the rest are big burly forklift-operators. These guys likely go 40-46 in the waist.Here in the office, the Pres and I wear 36s. The warehouse manager is 6' 3" about 250, the packaging manager is 6' 5" 270, the chemist is 6' 0" about 280, his assistant is about 5 ' 11" 240, and we have 3 male CS reps - the new kid, and two others who are both about 6' 0" and about 210-230. We just have a big group here, we could have a hell of a football team. :D
Please list cup sizes of your respective bros/massieres.Singed, Guy with 32" waist.

Look, most of the guys who work here are warehouse guys. We have four skinny little dudes and the rest are big burly forklift-operators. These guys likely go 40-46 in the waist.Here in the office, the Pres and I wear 36s. The warehouse manager is 6' 3" about 250, the packaging manager is 6' 5" 270, the chemist is 6' 0" about 280, his assistant is about 5 ' 11" 240, and we have 3 male CS reps - the new kid, and two others who are both about 6' 0" and about 210-230. We just have a big group here, we could have a hell of a football team. :D
I'm now picturing your operation in Columbia.. a warehouse with one chemist and a shipping manager...

I must change your title from "Evilgrin72, Poop Detective" to"Evilgrin72, Poop and Pants Detective"

Still in there. This kid is taking a hell of a dump. Either that, or he's busy wiping with his socks and hanging them inside the stall like Xmas stockings.
:rotflmao: Dude, I'm seriously tearing up trying not to laugh hysterically here....

Please list cup sizes of your respective bros/massieres.Singed, Guy with 32" waist.
There are about 3 guys who could likely use "The Parcells" but most of us are just big, not necessarily flabby.

55 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)45 Members: [icon], NoVa, ClownCausedChaos, Fuller, Tick, ColtsFreak, Worm, Norman Einstein, Punchie, snarfsnarf, ShaqAttaq, Goontoe, 3C's, Stoneys, Darkman, Evilgrin72, strykerpks, BlueOnion, ConstruxBoy, Wooderson, palmerville, Nigel Tufnel, Poke_4_Life, Mark Davis, Cowbell Fever, Bogart, eggman, The foo, Cruiser, Hercules Bulldog, yellowdog, ahmngrn30, Grainger, Steeler, Shooter McGavin, zdaddy, greedygoat, JAA, Gator Shawn, HomebrewFF, Happy Gilmore, PocketPasser, ProudestMonkey, Brock Middlebrook, Memphis Foundry
:trainwreck: :rotflmao:

all I want for Christmas is a great ending to this story... we're setting ourselves up for quite an anti-climax

OK, he still isn't out, and I have a job applicant here for an 11:30 interview. I am going to blitz this cat with questions and get him out of here ASAP so I can deal with this situation. Back as soon as I can.....

OK, he still isn't out, and I have a job applicant here for an 11:30 interview. I am going to blitz this cat with questions and get him out of here ASAP so I can deal with this situation. Back as soon as I can.....
NOOOOOOOOOO...postpone the interview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have an audience to appease!!!

49 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)38 Members: ColtsFreak, Fuller, strykerpks, Cowbell Fever, fatguyinalittlecoat, BlueOnion, The foo, Goontoe, Stoneys, Evilgrin72, Sclaffer, Mr. Z, Darkman, Punchie, TheIronSheik, Athletic Supporter, tipsy mcstagger, Tick, HomebrewFF, jagchief, snarfsnarf, ShaqAttaq, Wooderson, palmerville, Nigel Tufnel, Mark Davis, Bogart, eggman, ahmngrn30, Grainger, Steeler, Shooter McGavin, zdaddy, greedygoat, JAA, Gator Shawn, Happy Gilmore, PocketPasser

I'd love to hear EG's first interview question: "Son, how would you describe your bathroom habits?"

Meanwhile, this poor guy will never know the real reason he didn't get the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fatal mistake, the elapsed time your giving up here will leave room for a defense. An oj like dream team will rip you to shreds

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, he still isn't out, and I have a job applicant here for an 11:30 interview.  I am going to blitz this cat with questions and get him out of here ASAP so I can deal with this situation.  Back as soon as I can.....
Meanwhile, this poor guy will never know the real reason he didn't get the job.
:rotflmao:

Users who are viewing this thread