What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I thought I'd seen it all at work....... (3 Viewers)

This is a fatal mistake, the elapsed time you giving up here will leave room for a defense. An oj like dream team will rip you shreds
:rotflmao: "If the #### don't fit, you must acquit".

There is no way this story ends good for the FBG FFA (the crapper getting caught and fired). I agree with Punchie that we are setting ourselves up for a big let down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys really need to have your assistant barge into the bathroom, kick down the ####ter door and yell "AHA! BUSTED!" :yes:

He should have the interviewee go peek over the stall. "If you really want this job, here is what you gotta do...."

Is this enough evidence to warrant confrontation?  I cannot allow this to continue....
No
I'm at a loss here. I've already gone the putting up signs in the bathroom route, had the group meeting where I spoke to 50 adults about toilet habits, (that was a lot of fun) and nothing seems to be working. It's gotten completely out of hand now, and if you were sitting in my office smelling what I am smelling, you'd understand the urgency as well. :D I am really stuck here.......
Is there a way to control bathroom use?Maybe lock the doors and have one key that you keep on you.Leave a note on the bathroom door that says where to get the key and where to return it.When the suspect \needs to use the bathroom, tell him someon has the key but when they bring it back you will bring it to him to use. Then actually check the bathroom to make sure there is no poop covered toilet paper in the garbage or soiled clothing, and then give him the key.Then have it checked after he uses it.If he is stupid enough to do this again, call him into your office and give him the Donald Trump Cobra Sting :yourefired:

Just got back from taking the cleveland browns to the superbowl myself.GB No evidence of turd terrorism in our office ####ter. :thumbup:

OK, he still isn't out, and I have a job applicant here for an 11:30 interview.  I am going to blitz this cat with questions and get him out of here ASAP so I can deal with this situation.  Back as soon as I can.....
Meanwhile, this poor guy will never know the real reason he didn't get the job.
:D :pod:

OK, interviewee is gone. The guy sucked - not hiring him, poop suspense or otherwise. He wore jeans to an interview. :11:Subordinate has just been called and asked to come give me a report. Update in 3 minutes.

Is this enough evidence to warrant confrontation?  I cannot allow this to continue....
No
I'm at a loss here. I've already gone the putting up signs in the bathroom route, had the group meeting where I spoke to 50 adults about toilet habits, (that was a lot of fun) and nothing seems to be working. It's gotten completely out of hand now, and if you were sitting in my office smelling what I am smelling, you'd understand the urgency as well. :D I am really stuck here.......
Is there a way to control bathroom use?Maybe lock the doors and have one key that you keep on you.Leave a note on the bathroom door that says where to get the key and where to return it.When the suspect \needs to use the bathroom, tell him someon has the key but when they bring it back you will bring it to him to use. Then actually check the bathroom to make sure there is no poop covered toilet paper in the garbage or soiled clothing, and then give him the key.Then have it checked after he uses it.If he is stupid enough to do this again, call him into your office and give him the Donald Trump Cobra Sting :yourefired:
Good idea. Say it is because of security. All the restrooms in my building are locked. You can walk into my building off the street with little hassle but you can't take a dump here.

ok ... in 1 hour who is going to start the "I just got out of the weirdest interview" thread? :unsure:

I'm surprised we haven't seen the "I just left my crappy underwear in the ceiling what should I do?" thread.

I haven't even read the whole thread yet - but I can tell this is gonna be a good one. :rotflmao: :going to read the rest now: :thumbup:

Still in there. This kid is taking a hell of a dump. Either that, or he's busy wiping with his socks and hanging them inside the stall like Xmas stockings.
Probably reading Pasquarelli - I plan to spend some time later today.

Still in there. This kid is taking a hell of a dump. Either that, or he's busy wiping with his socks and hanging them inside the stall like Xmas stockings.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pics: nevermind

Stop posting "who is going to start the ..." thread ideas here. Start them yourself. DO IT. (I did not quote your posts so you could delete them.)

UPDATE :Warehouse manager went into the bathroom as soon as the kid left. There was a bunch of s--t covered TP at the top of the garbage bin. The bathroom was cleaned this morning, and the garbage cans emptied (about 9:00 AM) so the perp definitely was in there between 9:00 and 11:00. No-one that sits out that way can say with any degree of certainty that they saw anyone else go in there between those hours.

Stop posting "who is going to start the ..." thread ideas here. Start them yourself. DO IT. (I did not quote your posts so you could delete them.)
I for one still think those threads are funny as hell. They just have no legs, is all.F5...F5...F5...

I'm not nerely qualified to post such magnanimous prose

UPDATE :Warehouse manager went into the bathroom as soon as the kid left. There was a bunch of s--t covered TP at the top of the garbage bin. The bathroom was cleaned this morning, and the garbage cans emptied (about 9:00 AM) so the perp definitely was in there between 9:00 and 11:00. No-one that sits out that way can say with any degree of certainty that they saw anyone else go in there between those hours.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :pickle:

Can his ###!

Good enough for me. Call him in.

Folks, I am sure you're not going to be disappointed to hear that I have made an executive decision to have a "corrective interview" here. The evidence is just piling up (pun intended again.) I am going to survey the bathroom myself right now.

Evilgrin......tell him #### is rolling down hill from upper management and you have to let him go!! :excited:

Folks, I am sure you're not going to be disappointed to hear that I have made an executive decision to have a "corrective interview" here. The evidence is just piling up (pun intended again.) I am going to survey the bathroom myself right now.
YES!Evilgrin72, Poop Detective always gets his man.

Call him into the office. Did you post warnings? Lie and say you've been having the restroom monitored (from the outside) and the trash bin checked every 30 mins (or after each user). Don't even bring up the pants in the ceiling.... just tell him you know it was him throwing the #### paper away.... read his reaction from there.The fact that you're coming to him RIGHT after the fact will add credence to your assertions.

:rotflmao: Just imaging Evilgrin calling the kid into his office and asking him, "Can you explain this?" and pulling out a ziplock freezer bag with some tp covered in crap?

I haven't read your "soiled toilet tissue in the trash can" thread, but I know it's very common in parts of the world with poor plumbing. This occurred both in Mexico and on the Navajo Reservation because they were being considerate of the toilet owner. To throw toilet paper in the toilet meant to clog the toilet and have it run over. It's hard to change old habits. Just think how hard it would be to remember the opposite, and always toss the paper in the trash. Our church had a problem a while back of soiled paper on the floor next to the toilet in the men's room. Turns out, it was a couple of Navajo boys who did that because there wasn't a trash can in the stall.As far as the putrid underwear, people don't do that maliciously. He might have been sick, or just didn't get to the toilet in time. I'm sure that he hid his dump out of embarrassment rather than to plant a stink bomb. I mean, if he just wanted to be disgusting, he would have kept his tighty whities and placed the dump up in the ceiling sans underwear. I really don't think it will happen again.

Call his ### into the office. Start grilling him. Once he cracks- tell him Merry Christmas! - Clena out your desk.

bad boys, bad boys...what ya' gonna do when EvilGrin72 comes for you? [repeat]

Users who are viewing this thread