What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I want a JAKE vs. JAKE Super Bowl! (1 Viewer)

Funny thing here in Charlotte the year we signed Jake D we were also looking at Jake P, there was a headline in sports about which Jake to Take.I think it will actually happen.

Funny thing here in Charlotte the year we signed Jake D we were also looking at Jake P, there was a headline in sports about which Jake to Take.

I think it will actually happen.
How badly are the Aints kicking themselves for keeping Brooks over Delhomme?D'OH! :wall:

Funny thing here in Charlotte the year we signed Jake D we were also looking at Jake P, there was a headline in sports about which Jake to Take.

How badly are the Aints kicking themselves for keeping Brooks over Delhomme?D'OH! :wall:
and Bulger. :wall:

I would say that it actually has a good chance of happening again. The name Jacob has been the number 1 name for baby boys 5 of the last 6 years in a row. Bested this year by only the name Aiden. Unfortuanetly the name Jacob has become the new Steve or Dave. :rant:

Dont forget that each Jake can throw a TD to their very own SMITH.JAKE TO SMITH TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is it plummer to rod or delhomme to steve?who knows?!?!

I would say that it actually has a good chance of happening again. The name Jacob has been the number 1 name for baby boys 5 of the last 6 years in a row. Bested this year by only the name Aiden. Unfortuanetly the name Jacob has become the new Steve or Dave. :rant:
Plummer's first name is actually Jason. Jake appears to be just a nickname.

I'm confident they could ruin Delhomme too.... :)

Bulger was drafted by the Rams?http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187501 Edit for link :D
Marc Bulger | QB | West Virginia | Big East Selected by New Orleans Saints in round 6, pick 1 (#168 overall)

Bulger was drafted by the Rams?http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187501 Edit for link :D
Marc Bulger | QB | West Virginia | Big East Selected by New Orleans Saints in round 6, pick 1 (#168 overall)
I stand corrected :hey:

Man, to hear the media talk, you'd think that Tom Brady was the only QB ever selected on the second day to have NFL success.

Man, to hear the media talk, you'd think that Tom Brady was the only QB ever selected on the second day to have NFL success.
You need a more pompous sig.

Do you really think so? There was a good Pony Boy quote... I believe it went "I'm curious to see if SSOG will sack up after his posturing about his allegedly superior knowledge about DEN RBs and the way he has roundly dismissed all other opinions despite so much evidence to the contrary to his claims."I was going to use it, but I felt it might be a bit much. But if you think I should pour it on a little thicker...

;) :hophead:

Do you really think so? There was a good Pony Boy quote... I believe it went "I'm curious to see if SSOG will sack up after his posturing about his allegedly superior knowledge about DEN RBs and the way he has roundly dismissed all other opinions despite so much evidence to the contrary to his claims."I was going to use it, but I felt it might be a bit much. But if you think I should pour it on a little thicker...

;) :hophead:
I understand all that. Those who followed the situation all year know the deal.A bigger man wouldn't feel the need to keep score and rub it in. Let it go
That was a joke. To be quite honest, the only reason that it's still my sig is because I haven't come up with anything to replace it with. I tried SEVERAL times to get a sig bet going that New England wouldn't make it past the divisional round, no matter WHO they played, but had no takers.But if it bothers you, it's gone.

Even rarer than a Jake vs Jake superbowl was opening day in Jacksonville, where Josh Scobee kicked off to Josh Scobey. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread