What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I would like to thank Jason Witten (1 Viewer)

On The Rocks

Evil Conservative
His nice little 4 yard (nothing less than spectacular) one handed grap in a game that meant nothing, meant everything to me.that is all. :thumbup:

That was a sweet catch, but you should be thanking Leonard Little for hitting Drew like an 8 year old girl.

I'll be thanking Witten more next year when he doesn't have to block so much and can leave the line of scrimmage.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a sweet catch, but you should be thanking Leonard Little for hitting Drew like an 8 year old girl a drunk driver in a tricked out SUV.
Edited for accuracy.

Same with meWitten scoring and Julia Jones getting stuffed like a turkey sealed the deal for me

That was a sweet catch, but you should be thanking Leonard Little for hitting Drew like an 8 year old girl a drunk driver in a tricked out SUV.
Edited for accuracy.
Thanks Redman. I was about to do the same type thing.I was really annoyed at the Sunday night crew for never mentioning this during the telecast. I guess they never bring up anything negative about a guy.

But that guy should not be in the NFL. He killed someone driving while drunk. Then, he got busted again for DUI. How someone can get behind the wheel while drunk AFTER killing somebody that way is beyond me.

I'm going to bite my tongue on saying any more on the subject.

Same with me

Witten scoring and Julia Jones getting stuffed like a turkey sealed the deal for me
I love when fans use female names for NFL players that don't do as well as desired. It's so clever. Props to you for thinking up something so original and witty.

Same with me

Witten scoring and Julia Jones getting stuffed like a turkey sealed the deal for me
I love when fans use female names for NFL players that don't do as well as desired. It's so clever. Props to you for thinking up something so original and witty.
i thought it was funny

Same with me

nice post Edweana.

I'll be thanking Witten more next year when he doesn't have to block so much and can leave the line of scrimmage.
:goodposting: not bad stats this year, considering he was a pass catching o-linemen..

Users who are viewing this thread