What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If Cowboys win is Foles still a starter? (1 Viewer)

cardsharky

Footballguy
My other option is Kaepernick in the MNF game but what are the opinions on Foles if Dallas wins and the game means nothing to Philly at that point?

Chip Kelly is a full steam ahead type of coach. His approach is attack, attack, attack. He will not pull Foles or any other starter unless they are up by 28 in the fourth quarter (like he did with Foles in his 7 TD game). I've seen this question a lot this week and I would be SHOCKED if Chip Kelly rested starters.

And, seriously, who got you to the championship this week? Foles or Kaepernick?

I am benching Foles in one league for Brady, where both have been solid the last 4-5 weeks. I started Foles last week, but my thought is more about the running game. Brady will have to throw to win and Foles will not. Throw in the chance that McCoy goes nuts and Foles takes it easy or the Bears get way up early and I could see Foles not doing much at all whereas Brady gets down, he is chucking it and NE goes up early it is because of Brady. Hate to bench Foles because he has been solid, but Brady has been just as solid lately. Also, Chicago is pretty solid against the pass (maybe due to crappy run D), but only once has someone gone over 300 all year. With -2 for INTs and +3 for 300, I think Brady looks better this week.

Anyway, not to go through my team too much, but thoughts on Foles this week.

One thing of note: if DAL wins and PHI loses, a TIE next week gives the division to Dallas. So even with a DAL win, PHI still needs to try to win tonite.

Come on Redskins! I've switched back and forth between Foles and Brady. I want to start Foles with more confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread