What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

If you had picks 1,2 and 4 in rookie only draft? (1 Viewer)

RockVegas

Footballguy
You are in dynasty rookie only draft ten teams. You have three of top four picks at 1,2 and 4. Do you snag top two RB’s then WR or go RB/WR then next best available depending on your rankings? 

my opinion is that there are only two clear nfl ready backs and the top four or five wrs are too tight … so I’d go hall, walker let the 3spot pick their wr and take what’s left of London, Williams, Wilson or Burks (in that order imop) 

Do you have the option to trade for future 1st rounders? I would select Hall with 1.01 and Walker with 1.02 and then shop 1.04. There is a good chance London goes 3rd. That leaves you with Burks/Williams/Wilson all can be a great piece, but in a weak rookie draft if you could shop 1.04 for a very high (potentially) 2023 pick when its supposed to be a very deep and excellent draft could work wonders. 

If not an option then I like your order if London is off the board, but might also consider Olave as well in there. 

Do you have the option to trade for future 1st rounders? I would select Hall with 1.01 and Walker with 1.02 and then shop 1.04. There is a good chance London goes 3rd. That leaves you with Burks/Williams/Wilson all can be a great piece, but in a weak rookie draft if you could shop 1.04 for a very high (potentially) 2023 pick when its supposed to be a very deep and excellent draft could work wonders. 

If not an option then I like your order if London is off the board, but might also consider Olave as well in there. 
I would select Hall and my favorite WR and bolster two positions.  Shopping the 1.04 for a first next year is a great suggestion.  If you can't find a buyer, You can get Walker or your second favorite WR at 1.04.

You may not have a strong preference, on the WRs, now but that could change as the summer progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread