What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

16 - all you have to do to get her to stop is tell her you miss her too.

She wants what she can't have. And you'll really hate yourself when she walks away the second time. Forget "if you love something..." this is about "fool me once, shame on..."

I agree with the above. Either block her or call her bluff. As a frequenter of this thread, I will keep my feelings to myself as to which I would do.

So basically she tells me what we all know.... the ex is starting to regret the decision she made and during the texting spree she was crying and distraught about missing me. However, she still has some type of relationship/wanting to be with the PT (not sure what exactly is happening, didn't care to ask).
FWIW, this happened to a close friend of mine, with eerily similar circumstances. She cheated on him, immediately went on vacation with a different guy, and she/new guy were on the rocks soon after. She kept my friend on the line with the same kind of comments - late night phone calls, "I've made a big mistake", etc. She kept hinting that she wanted him back and that she made a mistake, but shot my friend down whenever he tried to get back together with her- she was "confused", "wasn't ready", and so on. There were slightly different circumstances as he couldn't quite eliminate her from his life completely due to the dynamics of their social circles at the time.This kept going for damn near two years until he finally cut her off. It was particularly bad when he finally got a new girlfriend about a year after the initial breakup. Guess who was the first person to call once it became official, and who was instrumental in causing the breakup with his new-girlfriend? He's one of my best friends, but it was pretty pathetic for awhile. He recently admitted that I was right all along - she is a #####.Don't be him.
16: Read this and re-read it. All of us know that you want your ex back even though you say you don't. Be honest with yourself and take this guy's advice.
Things like this have been spelled out multiple times over the FORTY SEVEN PAGES of this thread and he just brushes them off. I'm still not convinced this isn't the greatest fishing trip ever laced on the FFA.

So basically she tells me what we all know.... the ex is starting to regret the decision she made and during the texting spree she was crying and distraught about missing me. However, she still has some type of relationship/wanting to be with the PT (not sure what exactly is happening, didn't care to ask).
FWIW, this happened to a close friend of mine, with eerily similar circumstances. She cheated on him, immediately went on vacation with a different guy, and she/new guy were on the rocks soon after. She kept my friend on the line with the same kind of comments - late night phone calls, "I've made a big mistake", etc. She kept hinting that she wanted him back and that she made a mistake, but shot my friend down whenever he tried to get back together with her- she was "confused", "wasn't ready", and so on. There were slightly different circumstances as he couldn't quite eliminate her from his life completely due to the dynamics of their social circles at the time.This kept going for damn near two years until he finally cut her off. It was particularly bad when he finally got a new girlfriend about a year after the initial breakup. Guess who was the first person to call once it became official, and who was instrumental in causing the breakup with his new-girlfriend? He's one of my best friends, but it was pretty pathetic for awhile. He recently admitted that I was right all along - she is a #####.

Don't be him.
16: Read this and re-read it. All of us know that you want your ex back even though you say you don't. Be honest with yourself and take this guy's advice.
Things like this have been spelled out multiple times over the FORTY SEVEN PAGES of this thread and he just brushes them off. I'm still not convinced this isn't the greatest fishing trip ever laced on the FFA.

:goodposting:

FWIW, this happened to a close friend of mine, with eerily similar circumstances. She cheated on him, immediately went on vacation with a different guy, and she/new guy were on the rocks soon after. She kept my friend on the line with the same kind of comments - late night phone calls, "I've made a big mistake", etc. She kept hinting that she wanted him back and that she made a mistake, but shot my friend down whenever he tried to get back together with her- she was "confused", "wasn't ready", and so on. There were slightly different circumstances as he couldn't quite eliminate her from his life completely due to the dynamics of their social circles at the time.This kept going for damn near two years until he finally cut her off. It was particularly bad when he finally got a new girlfriend about a year after the initial breakup. Guess who was the first person to call once it became official, and who was instrumental in causing the breakup with his new-girlfriend? He's one of my best friends, but it was pretty pathetic for awhile. He recently admitted that I was right all along - she is a #####.

Don't be him.

If fishing (which I don't think it is) this is good...but not "camping trip" good.

Alright this was entertaining for a minute in a pathetic kinda way but enough is enough. Good god man.... at least PRETEND to have some ####### dignity.

1) Put the dog in a box. Make a buddy drop it off on her doorstep.

2) Block her ####### number.

3) Post a picture of this ####

4) Quit being such a sadsack POS and get on with your life.

Seriously. This is like watching a retarded kid slowly chop off his fingers one at a time in a blender, each time genuinely surprised at the result of shoving his hand down there.

'[icon] said:
Seriously. This is like watching a retarded kid slowly chop off his fingers one at a time in a blender, each time genuinely surprised at the result of shoving his hand down there.
:lmao:
'[icon] said:
Seriously, it's absurd these haven't been posted yet...at least post them at :e:. You're WAY past protecting this tramp's honor. Post them already.

'Ray Karpis said:
'jamny said:
'valhallan said:

Don't be him.

If fishing (which I don't think it is) this is good...but not "camping trip" good.
:goodposting: That thread was epic!

'[icon] said:
:lmao:
'[icon] said:
Seriously, it's absurd these haven't been posted yet...at least post them at :e:. You're WAY past protecting this tramp's honor. Post them already.
Everybody demands this, and I get why, but would anybody here actually do it themselves? All that will happen is the "2/10 would not bang" crowd will crawl out of their holes to trash her with an occasional "you guys are crazy, I'd hit it" comment mixed in. Fishing trip or not, No. 16 has zero motivation to post a pic, unless she's a legit model. Even that wouldn't spare her considering it's been concluded she's the Devil.

Sent around 0600:

"Can I please see belle even for a little bit tomorrow????? Please! You're driving me crazy!!!!!! Please!!!!"

What's wrong with continuing to ignore her? I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her. I don't see anywhere in the past few pages that even comes close to me replying.

Sent around 0600:"Can I please see belle even for a little bit tomorrow????? Please! You're driving me crazy!!!!!! Please!!!!"What's wrong with continuing to ignore her? I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her. I don't see anywhere in the past few pages that even comes close to me replying.
'What's wrong with keeping a full bar as long as I don't have a drink?' says the recovering alcoholic.

Sent around 0600:"Can I please see belle even for a little bit tomorrow????? Please! You're driving me crazy!!!!!! Please!!!!"What's wrong with continuing to ignore her? I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her. I don't see anywhere in the past few pages that even comes close to me replying.
I think its more about the fact that you are still allowing messages to be received and posting them here. At this point everyone is right, cut her off completely if that is what you want. To me it seems like you are enjoying watching her lose her mind over text to you. As gratifying as that might be its not helping either of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
shut the hell up and post a pic you #####

Any other forum and you would've been torn to pieces for creating a 50+ page thread and not posting a pic. You're lucky this place is pg-13.

Sent around 0600:

"Can I please see belle even for a little bit tomorrow????? Please! You're driving me crazy!!!!!! Please!!!!"

What's wrong with continuing to ignore her? I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her. I don't see anywhere in the past few pages that even comes close to me replying.
:bs: This thread would have died already if that were the case. You love the chaos you had with her and you're just continuing it here with the hopes that we'll make you think it's reasonable. It's not; and you've been told this a thousand times.

"And it starts, sometime round midnight..."

'jamny said:
'No. 16 said:
Looks like she's back to playing nice:"I don't know why but I'm really missing a lot today, I miss talking to you."So I guess having stimulating conversations with a meathead isn't working for you? Too bad.
Wow, she really is schizo. Was she always this bad?No idea why you didn't break up with her long before all of this.
She wasn't schizo, but there was plenty of drama early on whenever I would go out without her. Like 100+ missed calls and texts messages to the point my cell phone would die. She was always extremely jealous....I mean she HATED my 6th grade GF (who I ended up working with at the restaurant) for no reason other than she was my 6th grade GF (well maybe she had some type of feeling cause this is the same ex co-worker who has made it clear she likes me now that I am single) and she would always unfriend female friends from my social networks that she felt threatened by.I guess being a half glass full guy, I always thought I'd rather have a women who loved me too much than one who didn't care. Her jealousy was nuts...but on the flipside before I could never question her love for me. Then you add in the fact that she's intelligent, same career, loves basketball, gambling, down to party, great with kids, etc. Her clingyness/jealousy was the only real downside.However, all that doesn't matter anymore because she's shown she can't be trusted and can leave me when the next bosy builder shows interest. #### that.

'[icon] said:
Alright this was entertaining for a minute in a pathetic kinda way but enough is enough. Good god man.... at least PRETEND to have some ####### dignity. 1) Put the dog in a box. Make a buddy drop it off on her doorstep. 2) Block her ####### number. 3) Post a picture of this #### 4) Quit being such a sadsack POS and get on with your life. Seriously. This is like watching a ######ed kid slowly chop off his fingers one at a time in a blender, each time genuinely surprised at the result of shoving his hand down there.
:thumbup: :goodposting:

'jamny said:
'No. 16 said:
Looks like she's back to playing nice:"I don't know why but I'm really missing a lot today, I miss talking to you."So I guess having stimulating conversations with a meathead isn't working for you? Too bad.
Wow, she really is schizo. Was she always this bad?No idea why you didn't break up with her long before all of this.
She wasn't schizo, but there was plenty of drama early on whenever I would go out without her. Like 100+ missed calls and texts messages to the point my cell phone would die. She was always extremely jealous....I mean she HATED my 6th grade GF (who I ended up working with at the restaurant) for no reason other than she was my 6th grade GF (well maybe she had some type of feeling cause this is the same ex co-worker who has made it clear she likes me now that I am single) and she would always unfriend female friends from my social networks that she felt threatened by.I guess being a half glass full guy, I always thought I'd rather have a women who loved me too much than one who didn't care. Her jealousy was nuts...but on the flipside before I could never question her love for me. Then you add in the fact that she's intelligent, same career, loves basketball, gambling, down to party, great with kids, etc. Her clingyness/jealousy was the only real downside.However, all that doesn't matter anymore because she's shown she can't be trusted and can leave me when the next bosy builder shows interest. #### that.
Just skip to where we all know this is going and sleep with her already. She's been giving off the crazy vibe for a very long time and you missed the signals and/or like it. Whatever. To each their own. Stop pretending you don't want to go bang your whore.

You still care about what she thinks and how she feels, even if it's just to get gratification that she's melting down. You haven't moved on, you're letting her continue to be a part of your life, though in a now very twisted way. If you really want to be done with her, you give her her dog and anything else of hers you have back and you cut off contact completely. But you aren't ready to do that - are you?

Would I bang her again? Yes.

Could I bang her now and not want her back? Probably not.

So at this point I wouldn't bang her until I know for sure it wouldn't cause me to fall madly back in love with her. I'm intent on being single, dating, and finding someone who is not so crazy. I endured it before because I thought she was "the one" but when they leave you for someone else that kinda changes things. Once I start driving again try and work the idating scene in addition to any and all BnM leads.

I have trip to go to Hawaii with buddies in May (with my court dates still pending Spain is out), Vegas in June, and who knows after that. Again, I'm really enjoying planning and living the single life. I was locked up for 7 years, not in rush to be locked down again anymore.

It's not normal for a grown up to ever utter the words '6th grade girlfriend'.

Adjust accordingly on your path of hooars and taxis and all the rest of life's wonders.

You still care about what she thinks and how she feels, even if it's just to get gratification that she's melting down. You haven't moved on, you're letting her continue to be a part of your life, though in a now very twisted way. If you really want to be done with her, you give her her dog and anything else of hers you have back and you cut off contact completely. But you aren't ready to do that - are you?
True. It's all I ever wanted to hear from her since this all went down. That she ####ed up.

'What's wrong with keeping a full bar as long as I don't have a drink?' says the recovering alcoholic.
I dunno DA. 16 needs to rebuild his ego, and the messages seem to be helping. :shrug:p.s. You should listen to the raiderfan and go hogging

Would I bang her again? Yes.Could I bang her now and not want her back? Probably not.So at this point I wouldn't bang her until I know for sure it wouldn't cause me to fall madly back in love with her.
And yet you're refusing to cut off contact by blocking her number. Hooking up with her will be a mistake but it's a mistake many guys here can relate to. Just get to it already this thread is starting to drag. And be sure to remember to share your experiences years down the line with another young guy who will completely ignore your wisdom.

I dunno DA. 16 needs to rebuild his ego, and the messages seem to be helping. :shrug:p.s. You should listen to the raiderfan and go hogging
Excellent point 5Rings. It's good to have this kind of stuff for awhile. I was one of the folks originally telling him to really roll in the hate and refuse to move on. But it's getting to the point he should be putting this stuff behind him if he's serious about moving on. And if he's not serious about moving on, grab coffee with her. It'll be a mistake but if you never screw up you're living life the wrong way.

True. It's all I ever wanted to hear from her since this all went down. That she ####ed up.
Well, she's said it already. How many times do you need to hear it? At this point you're playing games - that's weak, you're stooping to her level. Don't be like that, you've got better things to do.

Well, she's said it already. How many times do you need to hear it? At this point you're playing games - that's weak, you're stooping to her level. Don't be like that, you've got better things to do.
...like an endless supply of Omega Mu's

Would I bang her again? Yes.Could I bang her now and not want her back? Probably not.So at this point I wouldn't bang her until I know for sure it wouldn't cause me to fall madly back in love with her.
And yet you're refusing to cut off contact by blocking her number. Hooking up with her will be a mistake but it's a mistake many guys here can relate to. Just get to it already this thread is starting to drag. And be sure to remember to share your experiences years down the line with another young guy who will completely ignore your wisdom.
You must have missed the part where he pinky swore that he wouldn't go back to his ex. No turning back now. Break a pinky swear and you go to hell.

At this point I don't think she WANTS the dog... she just wants to SEE the dog is what I'm thinking. Either way looks like she's just trying to find a way to meet up.
Now I'm not saying she doesn't want to see the dog, but all of this drama is not really about the dog. This is about her manipulating you and getting some leverage. If things were all great with the PT, she wouldn't give two ####s about the dog, certainly not this dramatic anyway. If you let her control this dog situation, you will be giving up the power that you now possess.DON'T DO IT! DO NOT LET HER MAKE PLANS TO SEE THE DOG. IF SHE SHOWS UP UNANNOUNCED, DO NOT LET HER ENTER YOUR HOUSE. CALL THE COPS IF SHE GETS REAL CRAZY. THAT WOULD BE SUPER AWESOME IF YOU GOT TO CALL THE COPS ON HER.
Bingo. If you give her the dog or let her see the dog, all you've done is let her know that acting crazy will get you to do whatever she wants.Take a picture of the dog using your phone and send that.

'jamny said:
'No. 16 said:
Looks like she's back to playing nice:

"I don't know why but I'm really missing a lot today, I miss talking to you."

So I guess having stimulating conversations with a meathead isn't working for you? Too bad.
She wasn't schizo, but there was plenty of drama early on whenever I would go out without her. Like 100+ missed calls and texts messages to the point my cell phone would die. She was always extremely jealous....I mean she HATED my 6th grade GF (who I ended up working with at the restaurant) for no reason other than she was my 6th grade GF (well maybe she had some type of feeling cause this is the same ex co-worker who has made it clear she likes me now that I am single) and she would always unfriend female friends from my social networks that she felt threatened by.

I guess being a half glass full guy, I always thought I'd rather have a women who loved me too much than one who didn't care. Her jealousy was nuts...but on the flipside before I could never question her love for me. Then you add in the fact that she's intelligent, same career, loves basketball, gambling, down to party, great with kids, etc. Her clingyness/jealousy was the only real downside.

However, all that doesn't matter anymore because she's shown she can't be trusted and can leave me when the next bosy builder shows interest. #### that.
You need to send The TrainerTM a dozen roses. Guy did you a monumental favor.To think this #### threw a fit about a 6th-grade girlfriend and then went out and let some stranger pound her heavy bag.

Consider yourself lucky.

'jamny said:
'No. 16 said:
Looks like she's back to playing nice:

"I don't know why but I'm really missing a lot today, I miss talking to you."

So I guess having stimulating conversations with a meathead isn't working for you? Too bad.
She wasn't schizo, but there was plenty of drama early on whenever I would go out without her. Like 100+ missed calls and texts messages to the point my cell phone would die. She was always extremely jealous....I mean she HATED my 6th grade GF (who I ended up working with at the restaurant) for no reason other than she was my 6th grade GF (well maybe she had some type of feeling cause this is the same ex co-worker who has made it clear she likes me now that I am single) and she would always unfriend female friends from my social networks that she felt threatened by.

I guess being a half glass full guy, I always thought I'd rather have a women who loved me too much than one who didn't care. Her jealousy was nuts...but on the flipside before I could never question her love for me. Then you add in the fact that she's intelligent, same career, loves basketball, gambling, down to party, great with kids, etc. Her clingyness/jealousy was the only real downside.

However, all that doesn't matter anymore because she's shown she can't be trusted and can leave me when the next bosy builder shows interest. #### that.
You need to send The TrainerTM a dozen roses. Guy did you a monumental favor.To think this #### threw a fit about a 6th-grade girlfriend and then went out and let some stranger pound her heavy bag.

Consider yourself lucky.
The above would be pretty good shtick. Send the guy some flowers with a note thanking him...

I have the upperhand again and I have no desire to get back with her.
If you really have no desire to get back with her, then why bother to worry about who has the upper hand?
:goodposting: Why do even keep talking about her? Your sound obsessed. P A T H E T I C. This thread would be more entertaining if it went back to more "grinding on the dancefloor" like 14 yrs at a school dance.
Fair enough. I just post the texts bc some may find them entertaining not because I'm obsessed with her. I'll lay off the text updates and will only update if something interesting happens, but who knows when that will be. As of now my life is pretty simple: work, workout, party when I can, and do whatever the hell I want. No further text updates unless it really differs from her current: "I made a mistake/I hate you/I want to see my dog" cycle. Some possible updates for the future:- May: Trip to Hawaii with friends.- June: Trip to Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival, Friend's Wedding - mutual friends with ex and I April, don't really have anything big planned. Just hoping to work as much as possible to pay for May/June and continue going out/partying locally.

I agree with others. Get anything that you may still have of hers, including the dog, and give it to your GB so he can take it to his girls place to give to the ex. She should have no reason to text or call then.

'Ray Karpis said:
'jamny said:
'valhallan said:

Don't be him.

What was that one about again? The guy who took his kidnapped kids camping or something? remember something like that.../hijack over

I agree with others. Get anything that you may still have of hers, including the dog, and give it to your GB so he can take it to his girls place to give to the ex. She should have no reason to text or call then.
He won't do that because that would end the texts/calls he's getting from her. Seems to love the attention he's getting from her.Not saying I wouldn't be doing the same thing. But from an outside perspective, it's sad to see.

'Ray Karpis said:
'jamny said:
'valhallan said:

Don't be him.

What was that one about again? The guy who took his kidnapped kids camping or something? remember something like that.../hijack over
If I remember correctly, some guy and his wife went camping with a group of friends and his wife and a guy named steve wandered off for a few minutes and she came back with her #### out of her shirt and pregnant.Something like that.

I have the upperhand again
No you don't. Quit ####### lying to yourself. This broad is still dragging you around by your #### emotionally no matter how hard you're pretending to be. You're still her #####. Quit faking. Either go full ##### and crawl back and start running the camera and boom mic while she ####s the real men in her life, or give her the ####### dog, block her number, and go through puberty.

'Ray Karpis said:
'jamny said:
'valhallan said:

Don't be him.

If I remember correctly, some guy and his wife went camping with a group of friends and his wife and a guy named steve wandered off for a few minutes and she came back with her #### out of her shirt and pregnant.Something like that.
Wow...any good search terms or just a :link: to find that one? Sounds interesting... :)

She wasn't schizo, but there was plenty of drama early on whenever I would go out without her. Like 100+ missed calls and texts messages to the point my cell phone would die.

I guess being a half glass full guy moron, I always thought I'd rather have a women who loved me too much used me as a side peice while banging other dudes, than one who didn't care. Her jealousy she was nuts...but on the flipside before I could never question her love for ability to manipulate me. Then you add in the fact that she's intelligent, same career, loves basketball, gambling, down to party, great with kids other dude's rods, etc. Her clingyness/jealousy tendency to bang other dudes and not really giving a #### about me was the only real downside.

However, all that doesn't matter anymore because she's shown she can't be trusted and can leave me when the next bosy builder shows interest. #### I'm obviously totally cool with that.
Fixed.

A response with some self respect might go something like this:

"You leave me for another guy, take him to Hawaii on our 7th Anniversary trip, and now I'm the jerk?

You can have the dog. I'm blocking your number now. Have one of the friends let me know if you want the dog. Otherwise, never contact me again."

If she wants it, give her the dog, it sounds like she can use the companionship right now (she probably won't want the dog). While you're at it, get your own dog. Vizsla is a cool breed, for example. Chicks always ask about them, say it's beautiful, whatever. Great conversation starter, at a dog park for example. Vizsla can usually go everywhere, very social and friendly.

You have it in your power to end this. The shared dog is just a crutch right now, a connection she's using for leverage.
Still the self respecting thing to do right here. You know, actually move on?

Users who are viewing this thread