What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

'Gr00vus said:
I lost the build a basketball franchise fantasy league for this?
:lmao: I can't even imagine how Jmon feels.
Was his team any good? I had big plans for Ilyasova - BIG PLANS!!!
:shrug:But he is very emotionally attached to that thing.
Are we talking Kobe level attachment here?
I didn't even know it was possible to love something as much as he loves Kobe.
So, Alyssa is to No16 as Kobe is to JMon?
Yep, pretty much spot on.

'Gr00vus said:
So when Kobe asked for a trade in the mid-aughts, that was the PT point of their relationship, right?See?!?!?! There is hope for 16 yet...

'Gr00vus said:
So when Kobe asked for a trade in the mid-aughts, that was the PT point of their relationship, right?See?!?!?! There is hope for 16 yet...
Actually I think the PT point of the relationship was more like Kobe's Colorado adventure. So really, No16 should be expecting Alyssa to be forking over a huge, gaudy, tacky, expensive piece of jewelry here.

i think he should just take her back, and give her permission to continue to see PT ... he can't see other women, but she can bang whoever she wants, whenever she wants.

this will make her happy.

i think he should just take her back, and give her permission to continue to see PT ... he can't see other women, but she can bang whoever she wants, whenever she wants. this will make her happy.
I agree. 16, you can learn to live with her happiness and you can be there for her when troubles arise. You can be happy when she wants you to, and miserable when she's upset. Enjoy!

Here's what you do.1) Begin texting her a lot. Abandon all dignity. "I'm so sorry, I was confused and not sure how to respond to you." "I'll do ANYTHING you want to spend more time with you. Just hurry back." Anything - whatever gets her to see you again after she's done with PT.2) Get an STD test done while she's gone. You'll need a clean bill of health to show her when she gets back.3) When she returns, invite her over and tell her that you had a lot of time to soul-search and you now realize that most of what went down was your own fault. Vow to be a better boyfriend. Tell her you want to marry her and make her happy for the rest of her life if she wants, but that she can have all the time she needs. Be shameless.4) When you've sufficiently convinced her that you'll be her life-long doormat, commence seduction. Get to the physical act of love. Use a condom that you've pre-swabbed with just a bit of menthol rub. Right as your humping is about to reach its crescendo, unleash the beast, remove your jimmy hat, and project your bliss in her hair. As she recoils, attempting to process this turn of events, grab all her clothes, run to the front door, and fire them out on to the lawn. 5) Return to her, strap a pair of boxers on and exclaim, in your best Andrew "Dice" Clay voice..."NOW GET THE F### OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Send her out on to the front lawn nude with a head full of your conditioner. A gentle kick in the tuchus on her way out the door will serve as a punctuation mark. Right before you slam the door, tell her the VD test results were a fake, and that you've been banging hookers and the dog. In fact, tell her you poked the dog right before her and didn't wash up in between. Have at least that one picture I recommended where it appears as if you're railing your furry friend and text that to her about an hour after you kick her out.Results :You finally and permanently gain hand in the post break-up relationship.You will become an absolute legend both here and among your RL friends.You will regain all your dignity and self-confidence.You will assure Alyssa will never talk to you again, so you don't have to avoid her.You get one last bout of sex with her.She'll think she has some weird Hawaiian or canine VD for weeks afterward. The menthol on the rubber will add a decidedly visceral component to this fear.There's no downside. She's walked on you long enough. It's time to become the darkest chapter in her diary.
Classic! :lmao:

What if No. 16 is an EG alias that he created just so he could come in and post his awesomeness? Would anyone even care at this point?

Tell her that now that you're a single guy, your "new things" are porking hookers in the living room and zapping your room-mate with a cattle prod every 20 minutes or so. A couple of hookers and a cattle prod can't cost more than a few hundred bucks. She'll be gone by sundown.
Imagine if he'd just done this from the get-go.

If you don't have the heart to blast away at her with a cattle prod, try this.The second she gets home, start following her around the apartment doing your loudest, most obnoxious Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.."COME ON !! GET OUT !! DO IT, DO IT NOW !!! GET OUT OF HERE !!" and just keep that up incessantly. No matter what she does, do not stop. If she goes into the bathroom, stand outside the door and bellow. "WHAT ARE YOU DOOO-EENG? TAKING A DOMP ?!?!? COME ON, PINCH IT OFF AND GET OUT !!! GET OFF THE CRAPPER !!!"You have to just be prepared to be relentless with it. She'll never be able to take it more than an hour or so before she loses her #### and leaves.
Or this....

If you don't have the heart to blast away at her with a cattle prod, try this.The second she gets home, start following her around the apartment doing your loudest, most obnoxious Arnold Schwarzenegger impression.."COME ON !! GET OUT !! DO IT, DO IT NOW !!! GET OUT OF HERE !!" and just keep that up incessantly. No matter what she does, do not stop. If she goes into the bathroom, stand outside the door and bellow. "WHAT ARE YOU DOOO-EENG? TAKING A DOMP ?!?!? COME ON, PINCH IT OFF AND GET OUT !!! GET OFF THE CRAPPER !!!"You have to just be prepared to be relentless with it. She'll never be able to take it more than an hour or so before she loses her #### and leaves.
Or this....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

'snapperhead said:
Pretty sure the lack of 16 posting activity means that he is on a plane to SoCal right now !
Sorry, just at home working on my OkCupid profile. Nothing to update as nothing has happened.

Question for 16: When is your driving restriction over?
IID comes out end of October.
I think I've been a little hard on you. You should try to save this.
Save what?
This thread....call her
Eh. I've never cared if this thread lived or died. I just post when things happen and/or when I need a place to vent. With that said, I'm not gonna lie and say it hasn't crossed my mind to contact her but I know I shouldn't. Just been trying to keep myself busy since they've been canceling me at work. Vegas next weekend can't come soon enough.

'No. 16 said:
So I'm pretty damn sure she never cheated on me.
Delusional... CHECK! :yes:
I know it's hard to believe and that's why it's hard for me to let go. I always think I could get it back to how it used to be. Before the cheating went down, there was no doubt that she was loyal and committed to me for nearly 7 years. This was a girl who once drove from SoCal to the Bay and back home in one night because I wanted to break up with her (yes the signs of crazy were there earlier). She wanted to spend all her time with me that I had to encourage her to go out with her friends. There was never any doubt that she loved me more than anything (she basically moved up here for me - had a choice of nursing schools in SoCal and here). Of course the cheating changes everything, but up until that point I don't think anyone could have felt more wanted...maybe more so needed than I felt with her.

'No. 16 said:
I know it's hard to believe and that's why it's hard for me to let go. I always think I could get it back to how it used to be. Before the cheating went down, there was no doubt that she was loyal and committed to me for nearly 7 years. This was a girl who once drove from SoCal to the Bay and back home in one night because I wanted to break up with her (yes the signs of crazy were there earlier). She wanted to spend all her time with me that I had to encourage her to go out with her friends. There was never any doubt that she loved me more than anything (she basically moved up here for me - had a choice of nursing schools in SoCal and here). Of course the cheating changes everything, but up until that point I don't think anyone could have felt more wanted...maybe more so needed than I felt with her.
So do you really miss her or do you just miss this feeling?

'No. 16 said:
My link

'No. 16 said:
Who knows? I have yet to truly find out.Our interests, viewpoints, and goals in life are pretty much the same. When we're actually physically together it's a good time as the past 2 weeks together have shown. We have some differences but it makes us work as a couple. For example, she likes to be super early to places and I usually don't care about being late so we usually end up there at a reasonable time. I'm pretty sure if you polled our friends a lot of them would have said we were the "perfect" couple that everyone liked and hung out with.

There's really not much I'd change about her other than the obvious cheating and crazy. Hell, I could deal with the crazy if it meant she was crazy for me again.

I wish I could answer the question, but that's something I have to find out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
For example, she likes to be super early to places and I usually don't care about being late so we usually end up there at a reasonable time.
:lmao: GOLD. I think that's EXACTLY the type of thing that people are thinking about when they say a couple balances each other out well. Here's another: Is she a vegetarian but you like steak? So between the two of you you end up with a balanced diet?

For example, she likes to be super early to places and I usually don't care about being late so we usually end up there at a reasonable time.
:lmao: GOLD. I think that's EXACTLY the type of thing that people are thinking about when they say a couple balances each other out well. Here's another: Is she a vegetarian but you like steak? So between the two of you you end up with a balanced diet?
Yep... and he's got short hair, hers is kindof long... just COSMIC how it balances out!

She likes banging personal trainers, you like banging slutty coked up asian girls in sleazy motels. Prefect couple in my opinion.

'No. 16 said:
Who knows? I have yet to truly find out.Our interests, viewpoints, and goals in life are pretty much the same. When we're actually physically together it's a good time as the past 2 weeks together have shown. We have some differences but it makes us work as a couple. For example, she likes to be super early to places and I usually don't care about being late so we usually end up there at a reasonable time. I'm pretty sure if you polled our friends a lot of them would have said we were the "perfect" couple that everyone liked and hung out with.

There's really not much I'd change about her other than the obvious cheating and crazy. Hell, I could deal with the crazy if it meant she was crazy for me again.

I wish I could answer the question, but that's something I have to find out now.
I see more and more why she cheated on you and felt the relationship was in a lull. Come on guy, you dont care about being late? So you dont respect the people who would be waiting on you. That grows old after awhile. And I am sure thats not the only juvenile/ignorant thing you do that eventually wore on her too much.

Exactly. It seems trivial, but that's because pretty much everything else that matters we're compatible.

Yep... and he's got short hair, hers is kindof long... just COSMIC how it balances out!
Shes has balls he doesn't...

Shes has balls he doesn't...
He has a dog, she doesn't.

'No. 16 said:
If it was HER he would have proposed a long time ago............

'No. 16 said:

I see more and more why she cheated on you and felt the relationship was in a lull. Come on guy, you dont care about being late? So you dont respect the people who would be waiting on you. That grows old after awhile. And I am sure thats not the only juvenile/ignorant thing you do that eventually wore on her too much.
She liked to be an 45 minutes - 30 minutes early where ever we went even if it was just to meet for dinner with some friends. I always try to get to places on time, but sometimes I get there 5-10 minutes late. That's part of the reason I always wanted a 2nd chance...I know there are some things I needed to work on after the break up. Since, then I've completely re-evaluated my life and how I was then and what I'm doing now and it's no doubt things wore on her. Still doesn't excuse the cheating.

'No. 16 said:
If it was HER he would have proposed a long time ago............
We were in school and we wanted to be set in our careers before we got married. She's always dreamed of a big wedding and I always wanted to get her a nice engagement ring. We had both just started working as nurses for about a year and then this happened. I would have proposed to her sometime this year if we were still together.

Users who are viewing this thread