What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm starting ________ over Portis in wk 14 (1 Viewer)

i have ward in over portis, right now, have a waiver request in for pierre and would start him over portis too

Da Guru said:
elbowrm said:
Pierre Thomas
Me too..now that Duece is out of the picture and Bush still a little gimpy Thomas could be big the next few weeks. Detroit in week 16.
I heard they're going to file an injunction or something along the lines in an attempt to push any suspension to after the season. Thomas may still be a solid play, it's just worth considering.I'm giving strong consideration to Peyton Hillis out of Denver over Portis at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some of you are crazy for benching Portis without a legitamite backup. He had 120+ yds against Pit and they have a better defense than Bal. He catches passes out of the backfield and theres always a chance of a 1 yd plunge. Im not saying to expect great #s but some of the guys you guys are starting over him are nuts.

I think some of you are crazy for benching Portis without a legitamite backup. He had 120+ yds against Pit and they have a better defense than Bal. He catches passes out of the backfield and theres always a chance of a 1 yd plunge. Im not saying to expect great #s but some of the guys you guys are starting over him are nuts.
Hillis and Ronnie or Hillis and Ryan grant

Hillis and Ronnie or Hillis and Ryan grant
Those are legitimate options. Some others in this thread arent

elbowrm said:
Pierre Thomas
Right now I have Thomas in for Portis as well. I'm watching all week to see how healthy he is. I'd start him if I could expect 20 carries or more. But he's no good with 10-15 carries.

S Jax, C Johnson, Brown, or maybe even Thomas gets the start over Portis this week.

But I only get to start 3 :hifive:

if portis was healthy he would be in there, but it is clear he is a hurting unit and he comes to the sideline every other play. he is too beat up right now and i will go hightower over him this week and pierre instead of reggie.

Users who are viewing this thread