What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Indianapolis at Baltimore*** -7.5 O/U 46.5 (1 Viewer)

"He's going to have pressure on every throw by this aggressive Defense"

-Brian Griese describing the Ravens D after they just rushed 4 Down Linemen 

"Most shocking thing in this 1st Q is the Baltimore Defense, missed tackles, they gotta figure that out"

-Brian Griese

In a span of 15 minutes and Griese goes from praising to chastising the Ravens Defense and it just gets better as the game rolls along. So far tonight it looks like it might be close in the 2nd Half, love him simply for the laughs in the booth, its unintentional but certainly while sipping a cold one he makes me giggle. 

Griese will have some other story arcs tonight. 

The fact that the Colts are playing the run hard and still not allowing anything downfield isn't just a shot at the WR, but the Colts secondary has really played well in coverage so far.

In a span of 15 minutes and Griese goes from praising to chastising the Ravens Defense and it just gets better as the game rolls along. So far tonight it looks like it might be close in the 2nd Half, love him simply for the laughs in the booth, its unintentional but certainly while sipping a cold one he makes me giggle. 

Griese will have some other story arcs tonight. 
I really miss the Mannings

Colts blitz from the left, Lamar would have been out the gate to the right if he didn’t stumble 

Playing too frantic right now. Ravens lucky to be down only 7. Need to get Brown and Watkins involved on early down play action

Gruden certain made an enemy at some point to release this stuff just when he was finally having success as a coach (which I doubted he even would).
I mean, it’s not hard to make enemies at that level. 7 years worth of emails that were racist, bigoted & misogynistic. 

no workplace on the planet would tolerate that. it’s 2021.

I've long had a running joke with my best friend about how his commentary sounded like sexual innuendo more than most. Maybe that was intentional.

Colts blitz from the left, Lamar would have been out the gate to the right if he didn’t stumble 

Playing too frantic right now. Ravens lucky to be down only 7. Need to get Brown and Watkins involved on early down play action
More please 

My point was more about them being released now, but yeah.
Sounds like the NYT investigated him. I doubt it was one person who released many emails, but rather many people. 

Sometimes the agenda is just a reporter asking someone & the response of “yeah, he said some terrible things. Here’s an email I have”. 

Gruden won't be taking Griese's job.

Someone else may.
Phins need an OC desperately...I would pay him whatever and payout Flores tonight for the rest of his contract and move on. I know Gruden didn't do much in Vegas/Oakland but Miami is a real stinky organization and at least I could enjoy watching him walk around scowling on Sundays, we stink anyways, maybe he could at least find us an NFL QB. 

Phins need an OC desperately...I would pay him whatever and payout Flores tonight for the rest of his contract and move on. I know Gruden didn't do much in Vegas/Oakland but Miami is a real stinky organization and at least I could enjoy watching him walk around scowling on Sundays, we stink anyways, maybe he could at least find us an NFL QB. 

I don't see Gruden even remotely part of the league for at least a year

Sounds like the NYT investigated him. I doubt it was one person who released many emails, but rather many people. 

Sometimes the agenda is just a reporter asking someone & the response of “yeah, he said some terrible things. Here’s an email I have”. 
Probably should take this to another thread, but seem quite unbelievable the Raiders didn't do their due diligence here.

Users who are viewing this thread