What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Instant Pot cooker (2 Viewers)

I did a pork roast yesterday that was fall apart goodness, it's pretty impossible to mess up. I cut the roast into 4 or 5 chunks, seasoned, seared, cooked on hi for 55 min and 15 natural release. The juices make incredible gravy.
How big was the roast? 55 seems like a long time…

I did a pork roast yesterday that was fall apart goodness, it's pretty impossible to mess up. I cut the roast into 4 or 5 chunks, seasoned, seared, cooked on hi for 55 min and 15 natural release. The juices make incredible gravy.
How big was the roast? 55 seems like a long time…

Cooking time isn't critical If it's a shoulder or some other fatty cut. You want to cook it to a high internal temperature to break down the fat and connective tissue so it's fall apart tender.

If you're cooking a lean piece of pork, you're better off with roasting or braising where you can control the heat and take it out as soon as it reaches 145 degrees internal.

Reactions: Hoh

Users who are viewing this thread