What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Ray Rice an RB1 in PPR? (1 Viewer)

I just offered Clinton Portis and Steve Breaston for him in a start 3 WR Dynasty PPR today. I hope I get him!

I'll keep you posted. :goodposting:

Here's a key from a Ravens HOMER:

LT Gaither was injured (the dude that went out on the stretcher) in the NE game. Gaither did not play against the Bengals. Gaither may come back against the Vikings, keep an eye on his status. The Ravens have an awesome starting Oline, their back-ups are downright awful! Don't believe me, check out the offense against the Bengals compared to the previous games. Rice made a very nice play on the TD reception last week, without that, his numbers would have been extremely pedestrian. The Vikings are tough but, if you're on the fence about Rice/McGahee/Flacco this week check the status of Gaither.

Sack-Religious said:
JHicks22 said:
#6 and rising in my league. If and when McGahee gets phased out of the offense, Rice will be even better. McGahee has 38 carries/199 yards/5 TD's, and 8 Rec/58 yards/2 TD's. If you take half of McGahee's stats away and tack those on to Rice's production so far, that's a nice bump. Rice dynasty owners have to be smiling right now.

Operation PHASE OUT MCGAHEE may already be underway:

Click Here
If Operation PHASE OUT MCGAHEE is underway maybe the Ravens care more about Ray Rice's FF production rather than actual wins.The last two games when McGahee had less touches the Ravens lost. I'm not sure if getting Willis more involved would have resulted in wins for the Ravens, but I think that the coaching staff may go back to more of a shared workload to get things back on track.
the ravens lost because of that jacked up hit that ray lewis put on chad johnson which drew a 15 yd penalty flag on that final drive. And they also lost because they let carson palmer scramble faster than a screaming turtle for a first down. And they also lost because they let Caldwell split the secondary right across the middle for a TD.so unless willis plays DB, i do not see what getting him more involved does for B'more what rice cannot already do at the current moment.

Users who are viewing this thread