What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's All About Spa-Mar (DelaToga?) Now Featuring Degen Bullrings For Your Disposable Income & Derision 🐎 (Missing GB MoCS) (3 Viewers)

46.3 half mile.   Thought Knicks Go cooked himself but he managed to fight off everyone.   6 for 6 in two turn races now.

Last edited by a moderator:
had a great day out there somewhere in the swamps of Jerzee ..

the live card yielded nicely, as did our bets on Del Mar - 'capping buddy and i exited the Garden State all the bettor in our wallets. 

MUCH better day across the river than last week's ill-advised OaTer sojourn - live updates were not on the table, too much fun was being had at the winderrrrrs.

congrats to Captain Corey & Svanstedt, who damn near swept the tri. 

ps - i don't speak of the animal who took the big Spa race, his name makes we wanna puke - #### him & that team/sport he invokes ...

seriously, ####. off.  

:deadhorse:

Everytime I post my horse doesn’t run. I do much better when I don’t post

I will be all over Plum Ali in the 9th today

🤷‍♂️

Wow - another great time at Del Mar.  Track was a ton of fun, went to some great restaurants (loved Pamplemousse especially) and it was a blast afterwards at the Hilton.  Golf at La Costa fun too.  Wore out..Hit some winners but didn't love the cards - pretty tough.  So played accordingly.

Colonial Downs - Early P3

short n' sweet ... 

2,5/5/5,7

$1 = $4 plunk. 

running the straight 5s might do this 🤔 

:deadhorse:

Going to play some Del Mar this afternoon.   Gotta say it's just for action, because I looked at the first 5 races and it's pretty awful.   

But we'll see.   Here's a .50 p5 for $36:

R1   2,5,6

R2   1,3,4,6

R3   1,3,5

R4   6

R5   4,7

SPA - Race 8

backing the resurgence of the #5 Shoplifted to take this  ... Ricardo & the A$$ Man bounce back. 

gimme the box w 3/4

SPA - Race 8

backing the resurgence of the #5 Shoplifted to take this  ... Ricardo & the A$$ Man bounce back. 

gimme the box w 3/4

4/5/6/3

we got the ex box 📦 

waiting for payout

:popcorn:

$27.50 for every buck ya laid ... not horrible for a 6 horse field that was so evenly graded. 

otb_lifer said:
5.5 on the spinach ... i gotta go with Irad/Rice out the 1 hole - but that #10 got the figs & back class over this lot - quite the conundrum, rectified by the ol' BOX 📦 

:popcorn:

hops up at the gate, spots 'em a few lengths ... busted her ### to hit the board - ran an amazing race to get up after that start. 

6 made up alot of ground

My recent habit of missing getting paid by half a length continues 

At least I’m consistent 

:lol:

:banned:

it evens out in the wash, eventually ... amirite?

should be some huge verticals with that chalk out the top 4 slots 

ETA: not so WOWZER!!1! on them exotics ... kinda meh, considering  :shrug:

i haven't looked at Del Mar since Hambo Day ... my 'capping buddy does a pretty slick job with their cards - he dedicates to that meet specifically ... swore off the Spa ever since he got arrested for heckling one of the Dutrows many years ago - that's all it took.

anyways, he lined me pockets Saturday ... he is sitting out today's card. 

so i got nuffin'

i haven't looked at Del Mar since Hambo Day ... my 'capping buddy does a pretty slick job with their cards - he dedicates to that meet specifically ... swore off the Spa ever since he got arrested for heckling one of the Dutrows many years ago - that's all it took.

anyways, he lined me pockets Saturday ... he is sitting out today's card. 

so i got nuffin'
How do you get arrested for heckling??

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread