What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jaguars vs Cowboys - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Double E, eating.

ETA: for alliteration fans, Ezekiel Elliott Eats End Zone

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to Yeldon that Charles is getting all the snaps? He can't be in there for pass protection. There's another sack given up.

this game is much more about Jacksonville doing bad then the cowboys doing anything. Shame for Jax
:lmao:

So typical. When you post stuff like this do you not think the rest of the board realizes that you’re a biased Eagles fan and always has something negative to say about the Cowboys even though you’re not a fan of the team yet all you do is talk about the Cowboys?

:troll:

? You Cowboys' fans are a sensitive group. Apologies, but do think the Jags are not playing good at all, and defense is on the field a ton. Yes, Cowboys are doing their part (DL is eating up Jags OL), but think this is more about Jags not doing well.

Is it better if we just always say Cowboys are great? 

You dopes show up and post the most unbiased negative comments each and every time and pretend like we don’t all know you’re just awful Eagles fans. 

I mean if you showed some  ability to put aside your love/hate for the cowboys we could take you seriously but you never do. 

You’re not a fan of football, you like the Eagles. So stop sweating the cowboys so hard. It’s unbecoming and weird. 

You dopes show up and post the most unbiased negative comments each and every time and pretend like we don’t all know you’re just awful Eagles fans. 

I mean if you showed some  ability to put aside your love/hate for the cowboys we could take you seriously but you never do. 

You’re not a fan of football, you like the Eagles. So stop sweating the cowboys so hard. It’s unbecoming and weird. 
wow, you guys actually win a game, and all you can focus on is this? My 15 month old daughter recently got into drawing with crayons, and when i go to take one away (even if she is writing on a wall), she has a tempter tantrum. these situations are eerily similar.....

If that was the Eagles throttling Jax today the thread would've been ...

The chemistry of this team is AMAZING

No other QB could this to Jax! MVP!

Gotta love big balls Doug going for it on 4th down at the 40. BALLS OF STEEL!!!! ZOMG!!!!

Howie is the just the best, what a team!!

Does anyone know when playoff Tix go on sale????!!!??

wow, you guys actually win a game, and all you can focus on is this? My 15 month old daughter recently got into drawing with crayons, and when i go to take one away (even if she is writing on a wall), she has a tempter tantrum. these situations are eerily similar.....
Look dude, nobody is upset here. If that’s the way your brain perceives text than maybe you should have a look at yourself. 

Lol at “you guys actually win a game” line. We have the same amount of wins as you do, Copernicus. 

i mean, relative to jason garrett and stephen jones...
I’m just happy you said Stephen!!!!

And Howie is absolutely better at making trades. I can’t say I know all of them, but on the trades ima aware of he’s done a masterful job. We shall see how your cap looks the next few years.

Id rather you coac the Cowboys than Garrett. 

Users who are viewing this thread