What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jamal Khashoggi - Journalist Killed in Saudi Consulate (3 Viewers)

WE DO NOT HAVE ONE!

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1

FollowFollow @kylegriffin1

More

Republican Rep. Mike Coffman: "I am calling on President Trump to immediately recall the U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom pending further consultation with Congress."

5:05 PM - 19 Oct 2018
Do you honestly think he doesn't know that ?  

BREAKING: Trump says Saudi explanation for Jamal Khashoggi's killing is credible and a 'good first step'

:lmao:
Just a joke...I do think Trump is totally misplacing this to his base.  Russians are one thing (white Euros), Saudis are different matter entirely.

Coming in late to the discussion.  Seems totally reasonable though, who among us hasn’t seen a fight where a guy died and then just had to help dismember him and get rid of the body?

From Preet

The murder of Jamal Khashoggi is deeply important. For what it says about power, about evil, about truth, about arrogance, about morality, about justice, about freedom (esp of speech).

Based on the Saudi explanation, since he died in a fist fight and ended up chopped into pieces, we should be looking for the real life Edward Scissorhands.

Sounds like he was just another drunk journalist who happened to pick a fight with the wrong people at the bar.   Unreal....and sad.
Because the murder of a journalist for dissent is hilarious, right guys!! Up there with sexual assault, POWs and handicaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to the press conference where Trump stands next to the Crown Prince and says, "I don't see any reason why he would have killed Khashoggi," followed by the awkward correction a few days later where Trump says "I meant to say 'wouldn't'."

As the wise Judge Judy always says "if you tell the truth you don't need a good memory".  Seems the Saudis should go talk to Judge Judy so we can straighten this out...

As the wise Judge Judy always says "if you tell the truth you don't need a good memory".  Seems the Saudis should go talk to Judge Judy so we can straighten this out...
There’s really nothing to straighten out at this point. Is there really anybody who is unsure of what the broad strokes of what happened at this point? I may not know all the details, but I’m pretty well sure the crown prince ordered this guy killed. 

There’s really nothing to straighten out at this point. Is there really anybody who is unsure of what the broad strokes of what happened at this point? I may not know all the details, but I’m pretty well sure the crown prince ordered this guy killed. 
The Trump ostriches disagree. Nobody really knows what happened. Let’s just move on!

If nothing else, this level of incompetence in carrying out an attempted covert operation shows why the Saudis are having such trouble in Yemen.
I guess the "body double" was just a diva?  He wouldn't shave his hair to look like Khashoggi?  Because it's pretty glaringly stupid to have a guy with a full head of hair pretend to be a guy who's about half bald.

Users who are viewing this thread