What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jamie Sharper. Is he done as an IDP starter? (1 Viewer)

culdeus

Footballguy
I've got Shaper on a start 7 IDP squad. I need to make a decision on whether or not to move him. Some decent prospects on the wire, but I don't want this thread to get moved to AC. What's his situation in SEA? I thought he was a 3 down LB and should at least get 7 tackles and some misc. stuff a game?Worth dropping for some 10+ point average guys or just ride it out?

Sell...It looks like he was a product of the HOU system.I'd rather have a guy like KWong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Shaper on a start 7 IDP squad. I need to make a decision on whether or not to move him. Some decent prospects on the wire, but I don't want this thread to get moved to AC.

What's his situation in SEA? I thought he was a 3 down LB and should at least get 7 tackles and some misc. stuff a game?

Worth dropping for some 10+ point average guys or just ride it out?
moving to the SLB from WLB is what did it...

I don't know who said he would get 7 tackles a game but most people I know never thought he would approach that even on his best days. The guy went from a system that made him a tackle machine to a SLB. SLB by nature aren't tackle machines, most people would rank the LBs like this MLB, ILB (3-4), WLB, SLB and OLB (3-4). I don't know what is available on your WW but if there are better options then I would make a move.Sharper is going to be a 3-4 solo tackle a game guy at best for the most part. In my rankings when he signed with Seattle he went from a top 12 LB to a ranking of about 35.

Dropped him for Ulbrich and I'll see how that goes. I usually have luck as people dump perfectly respectable IDPs on byes versus having to cut an offensive player. Not so much so far this year.

Users who are viewing this thread