What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeff Garcia must pick up in all formats? (1 Viewer)

SengerCJ

Footballguy
Obviously sarcastic title. Apparently Garcia wants a comeback, if you've turned on NFL network today I'm sure you've heard about it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000268320/article/jeff-garcia-i-still-have-the-tools-to-step-in-and-compete

Not sure how serious he can be. Not so much about his age but he was hardly a starter when he finished his career, I mean he played for 8 different teams during the last nine years of his career. He contacted the Browns and I guess he could be an upgrade over Weeden or Campbell.

They could use a player coach I suppose.

As an aside the Saints just put promising rookie QB Ryan Griffin on their active squad and cut edge rushing OLB Martez Wilson (one of only 3 OLB's the Saints have for their 3-4) because supposedly a team was sniffing around getting ready to sign him up.

Bet it was the Browns. He might have been starting in a couple weeks actually, apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
They could use a player coach I suppose.

As an aside the Saints just put promising rookie QB Ryan Griffin on their active squad and cut edge rushing OLB Martez Wilson (one of only 3 OLB's the Saints have for their 3-4) because supposedly a team was sniffing around getting ready to sign him up.

Bet it was the Browns. He might have been starting in a couple weeks actually, apparently.
Could have been the Rams too.

I actually thought he was pretty solid when he played for the Eagles. Not a stud, but decent enough. The Browns could do much worse.

Good Lord. Do you think he sits at home and watches old tapes of himself, too?

Glory Days, well they'll pass you by......Time to let it go, Jeff, there is more to life than the cheers.

Glory Days, well they'll pass you by......Time to let it go, Jeff, there is more to life than the cheers.
He probably figures it's better than looking in the mirror.

You should have heard him on the radio yesterday here in the Bay Area. Man does he think highly of himself.

Why has he started to pop up among the NFL media? Dude talks WAY too much and says little.

Users who are viewing this thread