What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeopardy Baby, Ooooh-ooh-oooooh (3 Viewers)

I think all of the attention has gotten to Matt's head. He was a bit more toned-down yesterday, but he was really schticking it up in the semifinals -- the "jazz hands" during his Cabaret response, and the "boom" during Final Jeopardy were a bit much.
its not golf. show some life up there

I think all of the attention has gotten to Matt's head. He was a bit more toned-down yesterday, but he was really schticking it up in the semifinals -- the "jazz hands" during his Cabaret response, and the "boom" during Final Jeopardy were a bit much.
I enjoy a bit of personality, but I found Matt more obnoxious than entertaining. YMMV.

I enjoy a bit of personality, but I found Matt more obnoxious than entertaining. YMMV.
Plus...ya know...there's a good chance he has multiple dead bodies in his basement.

I was really impressed during his initial run. Obviously weird as hell but astounding with his knowledge and speed. None of the fist pumps or weird showboating that he showed this week. Glad Alex took it down.

My goal is to get any question right in the Tournament of Champions final 2 games that the champs don't get. Even if it's just one answer, that makes my day. Those guys are just amazing.
I was thrilled when I positively knew the FJ question to be "what is The Count of Monte Crisco" and the two answered wrong !!! (Alex said good game guys as he wagered 0)

Goooooal.
I got that one, too! Edmund Dantes.

I'm surprised that two of them missed it , but The Man In the Iron Mask was also a good guess.

I find it hard to believe a person talented enough to win Jeopardy twice isn't aware of how odd she sounds. She's interesting and I hope she keeps winning.

I find it hard to believe a person talented enough to win Jeopardy twice isn't aware of how odd she sounds. She's interesting and I hope she keeps winning.
Next challenger needs to play a head game and ask her just before the game starts "Do you know how stupid you sound to miilions of viewerssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?"

Not pleased today with the combination of an all-female contestant panel where they then decide to put up a category of Packer coaches. Hint: it did not turn out well.

I'm glad that she lost as the voice was too irritating. But at least she dressed like a woman and not a WalMart shopper like most of the women on the show.

Tricky Oscars question last night. It's probably my best category and I still missed it. I figured that they went with 2005-2012 as Million Dollar Baby was in 2004 and that eliminated Eastwood as a choice. Went with Affleck as Argo was 2012 - never considered Clooney. Probably should have guessed that Affleck would never be up for an acting award (he won for the other 3 categories). Looked it up and Clooney directed Good Night and Good Luck - not as well known as many other films during this period.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread