What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jets at Cowboys** (-9, 38.5) (2 Viewers)

I hope Zach looks good this week, because next week is gonna get worse. Belichick will scheme up the Patriots defense, which is actually really, really good without a defensive mastermind, never mind with Darth Hoodie on the sideline.

Boomer or Phil and Cowher raised a great point at halftime. If Garrett Wilson wants the ball, you ought to get it to him. He should be Zach's first read almost every dropback.

Jets run blocking is absolutely atrocious today

Only 1 yard on a 3rd and draw? How is that even possible

Tackle - two points
Forced Fumble - two points
Recovered Fumble - two points
35 fumble return yards - 3.5 points
TD - six points

That, of course, assumes he wasn't touched while down and the whistle never blew.

Either Hall is healthy or he's not.

If he's not, he shouldn't be playing.

If he is, Hackett is committing fireable malpractice by giving him so little work today

There are degrees of health. You know that. He's on a pitch count for a reason. Look for him to get stronger as the year goes on and get more usage.

If the pitch count is 5, something is wrong.

Probably not worth wearing him out in a game they're going to lose at this point anyway (and were always likely to lose) but if you're gonna use him this sparingly, just give him the week off

If the pitch count is 5, something is wrong.

Pitch count was around 12-15 last game.

Still time to get there, but it's probably best he just sits.

Our defense is getting sliced through like a machete to forest.

Terrible game plan or effort.

If he's not, he shouldn't be playing.

If he is, Hackett is committing fireable malpractice by giving him so little work today
That's part of my issues today

Hall 4/9
Cook 4/7
Neither doing much on the ground and down 24-10, feels like 48-10 the way the offense is sputtering
Zach Wilson is going to start feeling the heat quickly
In future games I don't think they can keep him patiently trying to manage the game, trying to make a mistake but essentially just running 3 or 4 plays and punting
That's not gonna cut it for long.

-I find it baffling they didn't sign a Veteran and at least let him start learning the playbook for 2-3 weeks

This Dallas defense is ferocious. Credit to Dan Quinn and even McCarthy for keeping the band together. Barring injury these boys on Defense may keep Dak in it.

i have been a jet fan since as long as i can remember being a football fan, maybe early mid 70s. this is deflated as i’ve ever been. this team and franchise have always acted like play like a jet and culture and history mean something, when in reality this might be top 5 of all time worst franchises. you’d think the jets are dynastic or something. maybe set your sights on a winning season or just qualifying for the playoffs. to go through 6 months of the rodgers stuff and the hype the. basically be in the identical spot as last year deflates me. it must be a blow to the players. i mean, without rodgers, what is different from last year now? this sounds ridiculous, but do i bother tuning in on sundays with zach at the helm? saleh should’ve hit the podium last week and said the jets will scour everywhere possible to find a qb. i understand the verbal commitment to wilson, but if the plan is to have him qb 17 games, count me out.

i have been a jet fan since as long as i can remember being a football fan, maybe early mid 70s. this is deflated as i’ve ever been. this team and franchise have always acted like play like a jet and culture and history mean something, when in reality this might be top 5 of all time worst franchises. you’d think the jets are dynastic or something. maybe set your sights on a winning season or just qualifying for the playoffs. to go through 6 months of the rodgers stuff and the hype the. basically be in the identical spot as last year deflates me. it must be a blow to the players. i mean, without rodgers, what is different from last year now? this sounds ridiculous, but do i bother tuning in on sundays with zach at the helm? saleh should’ve hit the podium last week and said the jets will scour everywhere possible to find a qb. i understand the verbal commitment to wilson, but if the plan is to have him qb 17 games, count me out.
What happened to your SHIFT key man???

smalls is my shtick, just easier.

Makes it more difficult to read. Had to really slow myself down to comprehend it.

Makes it more difficult to read. Had to really slow myself down to comprehend it.
i used punctuation, jeez.

i used punctuation, jeez.
Still brutal to read

I could t watch the game but it looked like they asked the kid to do too much. He’s fast as hell, I didn’t know that.

Users who are viewing this thread