What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets at Patriots (1 Viewer)

Vereen? C'mon. BB and JMc gotta be "so smart".
I generally pull for them to fail for this reason. Top "look at me" coaches I can think off.
I'm sure BB realizes that Ridley struggles against more physical defenses, while Vereen is quicker and more agile and matches up better. I expect to see Woodhead to get a decent amount of touches again this week as well. I'm sure Ridley owners will go aronud all week calling BB an idiot though.

I generally pull for them to fail for this reason. Top "look at me" coaches I can think off.
I'm sure BB realizes that Ridley struggles against more physical defenses, while Vereen is quicker and more agile and matches up better. I expect to see Woodhead to get a decent amount of touches again this week as well. I'm sure Ridley owners will go aronud all week calling BB an idiot though.
You're right, but let them have their fun bashing BB.

My post has zero to do with fantasy football and I think BB is far from an idiot. I think he is one of the brightest coaches of all time but he is nauseatingly arrogant.

You're out of your mind if you think Belichick would do anything other than what he thinks will help the Patriots win the game at hand.
Not what I said but you're right I am wrong, go back to talking about the game, but if it's ok with you I am going to go ahead and believe that he likes to look smart and is very arrogant. It's not like his arrogance hasn't cost them in the past but again I am done with this side track

Users who are viewing this thread