What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets at Patriots (1 Viewer)

Bullcrap holding call. As usual Patriots get all the calls. Since when does "attempting" to commit a penalty count as a penalty? Ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding to the list of Reasons Why Mark Sanchez Isn't Going To Last In This League: 3rd-and-16 and Sanchez throws a 5-yard out.

Please see the bolded, but by all means continue to talk amongst yourselves about something that wasn't said. Also please understand, you won't change my mind, I won't change yours. He is arrogant, he does like to impress people that is my point. I have never once questioned his ability to coach. Many great coaches are a-holes. Why is it so hard to accept that I can totally respect his knowledge and accomplishments while at the same time not be able to stand to look at his smug face? I respect your right to like him, now respect my right to not really like him, all the while knowing that he is indeed a very very good coach.
You're putting words in my mouth. All I've done is questioned your idea that he does things to impress people, because that makes no sense; no one has any issue with you or anyone else not liking the guy, and no one is questioning the fact that you think he's a smart coach.
I thought this was a game thread.
I guess I should be ending my posts by saying which players I have in my fantasy lineup that are playing in this game.

I'm in a tight game with the Gonzo owner

He picked up Keller as a plug n play

I have Welker

6-72-1 19.20 vs. 4-41-0 8.10

Awesome

:lmao:

Seriously, though, like I said earlier - Keller is a good mid-season pickup in redraft, he'll catch a ton of balls in the 2nd half

This is why Sanchez drives Jets fans absolutely crazy.

He throws that terrible INT earlier and then goes 9/10 from the 8 yard line for a clutch TD.

Please see the bolded, but by all means continue to talk amongst yourselves about something that wasn't said. Also please understand, you won't change my mind, I won't change yours. He is arrogant, he does like to impress people that is my point. I have never once questioned his ability to coach. Many great coaches are a-holes. Why is it so hard to accept that I can totally respect his knowledge and accomplishments while at the same time not be able to stand to look at his smug face? I respect your right to like him, now respect my right to not really like him, all the while knowing that he is indeed a very very good coach.
You're putting words in my mouth. All I've done is questioned your idea that he does things to impress people, because that makes no sense; no one has any issue with you or anyone else not liking the guy, and no one is questioning the fact that you think he's a smart coach.
I thought this was a game thread.
I guess I should be ending my posts by saying which players I have in my fantasy lineup that are playing in this game.
My guess is that since it is a game thread, you should be posting about the game. Crazy, eh?

I've been a Jets fan too long to have hope.

Aw, fork... they have a way of drawing you back in... purgatory. Sanchez still sucks no matter what happens.

Patriots,

Why does your run game only work for the first 45 minutes?

Why cant you cover anyone 20 yards down the field?

Why knowing both these things do you insist on trying to run out the clock and stay in the same terrible coverage?

I'm pretty much amazed that the Jets have a legit shot to win this with 4:19 left

Not like they pulled off a bunch of trickeration or made incredible athletic plays

Just smacking the Pats around

Mccourty 10 yards back just watching Hill uncovered drop an easy catch.

Seriously, anyone? Wtf is secondaries problem?

Hill would be such a high upside WR if he had better hands. He still has upside, but the hands and route running are suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread