What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets @ Patriots - Week 7 Thursday Night Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Has Geno done anything wrong tonight in Simms' eyes?
I'm not listening, and I don't know the context of your comment, but I think Geno's played pretty well.
For Geno, he's played well. But Phil is over-the-top in his praise of him. I suspect it's because he's been in the kid's shoes -- getting criticized unmercilessly in New York City. Every play that didn't result in a turnover is "another good decision by Geno."

Has Geno done anything wrong tonight in Simms' eyes?
I'm not listening, and I don't know the context of your comment, but I think Geno's played pretty well.
For Geno, he's played well. But Phil is over-the-top in his praise of him. I suspect it's because he's been in the kid's shoes -- getting criticized unmercilessly in New York City. Every play that didn't result in a turnover is "another good decision by Geno."
Gotcha - and probably right... I think Geno catches far too much heat for their struggles.

Every starting RB facing the Pats D will be a RB1 that week
:no:

Run It Up says they'll be fine.
They shut Gio down, they held Spiller and FJax to a reasonable showing.

The Jets Oline is pretty good, even better when they can freely hold.

A lot of things going against the script tonight. No turnovers yet, no sizable lead - allowing the Jets to keep running.
Gio's been shut down all season outside of 1 run. It's up to them to create turnovers, and how can they have a sizable lead when they can't stop the other team?

I thought their D was overrated, but this is pathetic tonight.

Drive kiler. Your qB just throws a 13 yard pass, then you pull him out and run a wildcat play that almost fumble and have 2nd and long. Out of rhythm you run qb back in and he gets sacked. Awful.

Users who are viewing this thread