What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Joe Bryant elected to Fantasy Sports Hall of Fame (1 Viewer)

Congrats, @Joe Bryant!  Well deserved.

I still remember first using cheatsheets.net for the first time and feeling like I hit the jackpot.  Fred Taylor, Marcus Robinson, and Cade McNown in the first three rounds later, I was convinced I knew something none of my competitors did.  Thanks a bunch, Hall of Famer!  ;)  

Thanks GB. And :lmao: no speech. 

Y'all are kind. Thank you. But anyone who knows me at all knows this is a team effort. I just had the foresight to surround myself with great people. And be part of great communities like this forum. Thank you. 
Humble as always!  Congratulations!  You have earned it.

Well done, Joe! I owe you and your outstanding team a debt of gratitude. The older I get, the less time I have to spend on FF research.  So I mostly rely on you guys. Coincidentally,  I've won more titles since I stopped thinking for myself!

Fantastic news and well deserved.  Been a member of FBG since day 1.  I remember way way back in the early 90's reading an article by Joe about Value Based Drafting and it perfectly synthesized what I had known intuitively but didn't know how to implement.  As good as Joe has been at Fantasy Football, what separates him from the rest is that he's also proven to be a very good businessman.  He does two important things very well - he listens to his customers and he adapts to change.  What also comes through with Joe is that he's a good person.  When the forums went to hell a few years back, the easiest thing he could have done was shut them down.  Instead he did the impossible and showed by example how to disagree without being a Richard.  True Level 5 leadership, and maybe one of his greatest accomplishments.  Glad to see him get this recognition - albeit it way too late.

Users who are viewing this thread