What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Junk in the trunk (1 Viewer)

Pick one and only one option, please

• Hate it

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Don't mind a little

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Like a little

Votes: 29 32.2%
  • Like more than a little

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Like A LOT

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters
proninja said:
No way. It'd be my luck she'd turn around and beat me with her cell phone.Can't see it, but I know it's back there.
oof
This is the first time I've ever clicked in this thread. This is the first picture I've ever looked at in this thread.And likely the last. Is this where the "she needs a sammich" people hang out?
Hold it. You just admitted to being swayed from only flat-assed women to a woman with a little junk. Don't stop now. There's a lotta junk waiting for you out there.

proninja said:
No way. It'd be my luck she'd turn around and beat me with her cell phone.Can't see it, but I know it's back there.
oof
This is the first time I've ever clicked in this thread. This is the first picture I've ever looked at in this thread.And likely the last. Is this where the "she needs a sammich" people hang out?
Some of them are a little off the deep end, some are really hot. It's a mixed bag in here.

proninja said:
did you take this?
oof
Hold it. You just admitted to being swayed from only flat-assed women to a woman with a little junk. Don't stop now. There's a lotta junk waiting for you out there.
Is she pregnant?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some more, newer ones...of Esther:Patriotic

At attention

Junk

Yum
:thumbup: tht last one is nice, other 3 dont work for me
Language filter applies to URLs. No idea what www.realest#####s.com could mean.

Is this still where the chubby chasers hang out?
Google Brianna Jordan and tell me you wouldn't rail that.
I wouldn't rail that. (she weighs more than I do -- that's an inviolable manlaw for me)
Guys who weigh that little aren't allowed to invoke manlaws.
I meant her real weight (probably 180), not her reported weight of 140.
based on the pics I found, I'd say she bounces between the two extremes. And regardless she can bounce for me anytime.

Ok at least some of the recent ones aren't fat chicks. Good to see you guys turn things around in here :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread