What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ka'Deem Carey, RB (CHI) (2 Viewers)

The Chicago Sun Times cautions to "not count out" Ka'Deem Carey in the Bears' running back battle.
A technically sound player with mediocre physical traits, Carey has averaged 4.01 yards through his first 79 NFL carries. Touches are up for grabs in Chicago's backfield, where Jeremy Langford is the tentative front-runner and power back Jordan Howard was added in the fifth round. Coach John Fox has said publicly the Bears will "ride the hot hand" at running back this year.

Source: Chicago Sun-Times 
May 25 - 9:09 PM

Anything to see here with Carey?  He's averaging 5.15 ypc over the last 2 weeks granted on only 9 and 10 carries.  I have him in my lineup tonight (yikes, I know) and can take him out for maybe Cordarrelle but it's my RB lineup that's super weak.  He's outproducing Howard 2-1 on ypc but Langford is healthy now too.  Is anyone going to take the lead role here?

Who is ka'deem, and why should we Carey?

lol just always wanted to say that. I picked him up as a speculative add.  I don't think he will do anything great tonight vs minn but he could do enough to steal the lead role in chi moving into the bye.  

He was a 4th RD pick in 2014 so it's not like he's coming out of nowhere.  Who knows.  

Users who are viewing this thread