What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City at Denver (1 Viewer)

I propose a new drinking game, for people who like to drink: finish your drink every time Alex Smith throws a short pass.

Welcome to the game Gary. :no:

There were at least two maybe three plays last week he should have challenged.

Stop this stupid experiment, Let Manning run the offense for a few drives--if it doesn't work, then fine, but it can't be any worse than this.

What ever happened to throwing screens to Demaryius Thomas?
Gary wants to run his offense which doesn't work with Peyton. You craft an offense around your strengths and if you are struggling, then go to plays like you mention, but he won't do it.
I think we've gone to the DT screen well too many times - not going to get much from it and the way Peyton is floating it DT was getting killed on that play call

What ever happened to throwing screens to Demaryius Thomas?
Gary wants to run his offense which doesn't work with Peyton. You craft an offense around your strengths and if you are struggling, then go to plays like you mention, but he won't do it.
I think we've gone to the DT screen well too many times - not going to get much from it and the way Peyton is floating it DT was getting killed on that play call
They dialed up the play twice in a row last week and he looked just as dangerous as he has in the past to me. I know Peyton is a shell of his former self but if he can't even complete a screen pass..

..and another INT for Peyton.

I've seen enough - he has the record - maybe see what our options are with Brock for a series or two

He's been poor quite a bit this year but this is really just sad watching a legend like him looking like this. If the staff won't rock the boat by sitting him due to injury, at least have the sack to pull him here in this game.

They've got a 3 (possibly down to 2 after today) game lead in the division. I just don't see the reason (if infact he's hurt as they claim on injury report) why you'd continue to throw him out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chiefs are an interesting sleeper pick to grab a playoff spot. The case:

1. Hold a head-to-head win over Pittsburgh.

2. Defense hasn't given up more than 18 points in the last 5 games.

3. West looks like a good replacement for Charles.

4. Alex Smith has been playing well for the past 6 games.

Their next two games are @ the Chargers and then hosting the Bills. They could easily win both plus win today and that would put them at 6-5 with wins over the Steelers and Bills. They've still got another Charger game, the Ravens and Browns on the schedule. 9 wins?

Both of these teams need to make a big trade to move up in the first round and grab one of the 3 QBs available. The problem is the Chargers will be up there and we might not want to make a deal to help either one of these teams acquire a QB. :P So we might trade down to make sure someone outside the AFC West gets them.

Only35 yards passing for Manning? Holy shnikes!

Seriously, he needs to be benched at this point. He HAS to know that himself.

It feels like either Manning or Kubiak has to go now! Has an undefeated team ever fallen so far so fast?

Users who are viewing this thread