What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***KC Chiefs(9-4) at LA Chargers(8-5)*** AFC West Showdown on Thursday Night Football (1 Viewer)

I made a crazy prop bet on this game.

Prop Bet +5200
Kansas City Chiefs vrs Los Angeles Chargers
Patrick Mahomes II of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 360 or more passing yards against the Los Ang
Tyreek Hill of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 140 or more receiving yards against the Los Angeles
Tyreek Hill of the Kansas City Chiefs will score 2 or more touchdowns against the Los Angeles Charge
KC O28.5 Team Total Points

If Mahomes can throw for 35 more yards , Hill 6 yards and Hill TD this hits

Prop Bet +5200
Patrick Mahomes II of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 360 or more passing yards against the Los Ang
Tyreek Hill of the Kansas City Chiefs will have 140 or more receiving yards against the Los Angeles
Tyreek Hill of the Kansas City Chiefs will score 2 or more touchdowns against the Los Angeles Charge

Rooting for ya. 

Prop Bet +5200

So Close.... Dang

Honestly, I'm coming out of this game thinking the Chargers are the better team. Especially when Ekeler is heathy. I'd rather face KC in the playoffs I think.

Teams try too hard when they play the Chiefs. They do dumb things like not kicking FG's and going for it on 4th down continually. IF the Chargers had just kicked the FG at the end of the half they probably win. 

so many people in here said Mahomes was done and the magic gone, guppy pool same as day 1
I'd like to think those people were just being reactionary, and commenting in the moment, and didn't actually believe that. At least 25 teams would instantly cut their starting QB if Mahomes was available, even with his contract.

I don't have the analytics on this, but there are several sites that seem to prefer Sam from Samsung over the over two. One ends with 'hub'... I forget the name... maybe AnalyticsHub?

The analytics over my avatar say that 49er fans fap over it than they would teh boobs. Because teh analytics say he is really playing at the same level as Joe Montana and Steve Young combined. But just over a 4 game stretch.

Teams try too hard when they play the Chiefs. They do dumb things like not kicking FG's and going for it on 4th down continually. IF the Chargers had just kicked the FG at the end of the half they probably win. 
I'd argue that one before halftime was the only time they erred in going for it, instead of kicking. 

ETA: And kicking the XP instead of going for 2 and maybe going up 2 scores.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread