What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** KC @ NYG Game Thread *** (2 Viewers)

I wouldn't say that td run by Tiki Barber was amazing, just a lesson that you should never quit on a run. How many running backs would just run out of bounds after seeing a horde of defenders right in front of them. That was a pathetic attempt at tackling by the chiefs. Nauseating.

Quick prediction.

KC 31

NYG 27

KC TDs - Kennison, Gonzo, LJx2

NYG TDs - Tiki, Shockey, Plaxico
So far your right about tiki- I really hope your right about LJ- Ihave them both in my "2nd" league and I am in the semi finals :thumbup:

Quick prediction.

KC 31

NYG 27

So far your right about tiki- I really hope your right about LJ- Ihave them both in my "2nd" league and I am in the semi finals :thumbup:
KC needs to get the ball in the hands of Gonzo and Kennison more. Drops by LJ and Richardson in the final minute of the half - just bad calls.

Quick prediction.

KC 31

NYG 27

KC needs to get the ball in the hands of Gonzo and Kennison more. Drops by LJ and Richardson in the final minute of the half - just bad calls.
NY got a break on that penalty - about 30 yards.

#@$!! that penalty but I guess he had to save the TD. Now here comes friggin Johnson.

GDAMMIT! I HATE Larry Johnson. Someone at the stadium please pull out a gun and blow his head off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've grown to hate Larry Johnson more than poison. How can one guy become soooo dominant soooo fast? I hope he catches a venereal disease from some club skank after the game tonight. ;)

Freakin Johnson is just amazing. I can't forget the OL either though. What a package of blocking and running. You can hate them, but you gotta give them their props.

#@$!! that penalty but I guess he had to save the TD. Now here comes friggin Johnson.

GDAMMIT! I HATE Larry Johnson. Someone at the stadium please pull out a gun and blow his head off.
Chill out loser its football ,just enjoy the game.

good grief, man. have a beer or something and relax a little...

Seriously i would never wish death on noone, especially over FF. Take your pills.
Seriously I would never be stupid enough to think someone meant it when they wished death on someone in the heat of a game. Take fewer pills.

Seriously i would never wish death on noone, especially over FF. Take your pills.
Seriously I would never be stupid enough to think someone meant it when they wished death on someone in the heat of a game. Take fewer pills.
Heat of the game? your in your living room, youve never played football in your entire life.

Heat of the game? your in your living room, youve never played football in your entire life.
Oh boy... an innernet message board fight brewing :excited: :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread