What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** KC @ NYG Game Thread *** (1 Viewer)

What a great Saturday game. Two teams ramming down eachother's throat, awesome blocking by the lines and the and downfield by the WR's too. I love games like this  :thumbup:
lots of dropped passes thou
and lots of horrendous passing by manning.
Code:
pissed off plaxico owner here

#@$!! that penalty but I guess he had to save the TD. Now here comes friggin Johnson.

GDAMMIT! I HATE Larry Johnson. Someone at the stadium please pull out a gun and blow his head off.
I see that you're in the holiday mood.

WOW - another ticky tack foul called against KC. That is really a bush league call.

These officials are crap. That personal foul where Tiki flopped was the worst I've ever seen. I don't think the officials have made a good call yet. Well, that Parker fumble was a good call, nothing else though.

The Giants and their reffing staff are really pretty good.
Great challenge.Better get it right - he was down.

And guess what - tackling goes down when you make bad personal foul calls. They second guess on D.

Horrible officiating this game. KC has gotten jobbed about 4 times now.And I'm a Giants fan!!

Interesting. Nfl.com has the answer already even though the refs haven't ruled.

2-7-KC 31 (13:04) E.Manning pass to A.Toomer for 31 yards, TOUCHDOWN. Play Challenged by KC and Upheld. (Timeout #1 by KC at 12:52.)

The NFL will apologize to the Chiefs this week for getting that call wrong. If any part of your body other than your hand or your foot touches the ground -- you are down.Clearly, the top part of his foot/ankle/shin area touched the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread