What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kellen winslow jr arrested (2 Viewers)

This story is crazy. He obviously is a really messed up guy. As for someone referencing CTE excuse. It's not an excuse but it would help explain something that seemingly makes zero sense. Evidence is clear on the connection between brain injuries and violent crimes. 
Maybe the most damage to his brain was from that motorcycle accident

Sure why not? They are only doing it because the person is black. Maybe some Black person can call the cops for me walking around West Philly just because I'm white but you only see white people calling the cops of people of colored. I guess the extreme white nationalist are handing out discounted memberships lately. 
Maybe you can adopt his red dog Clifford (if his high-powered attorney isn't able to get him off the litany of charges against him)?  Then sue the neighbor who knew something wasn't right for calling the cops because something wasn't right.  She's obviously racist, no question about it.  What she did was so wrong that she might even be culpable for his ensuing rampage, as far as you know anyway.

More importantly to this audience, where is @Bracie Smathers ? Come back in and take it like a man :lmao:
Or, how about we not make this a thing in the Shark Pool. 

The way this conversation has developed clearly belongs in the PSF.

Also, it is entirely possible, likely even, that Kellen Winslow is a horrible human being who deserves to be in jail AND the person who called the police on the trailer park incident did so because Winslow is black and for no other reason. These are not dependent variables. 

There is nothing to be gained by continuing the conversation, so please lets all stop trying to win meaningless fights on the internet.

Take note, chaka has spoken, so please move your opinions elsewhere.  He's seen enough in the all-important shark pool.  It's a hard click not to make and the pain is real.

Or, how about we not make this a thing in the Shark Pool. 

The way this conversation has developed clearly belongs in the PSF.

Also, it is entirely possible, likely even, that Kellen Winslow is a horrible human being who deserves to be in jail AND the person who called the police on the trailer park incident did so because Winslow is black and for no other reason. These are not dependent variables. 

There is nothing to be gained by continuing the conversation, so please lets all stop trying to win meaningless fights on the internet.
No conversation is possible with wounded people but someone who is decent deserves a reply.

A few years ago I used to follow a few twitter handles who knew and were friends of KW II.  At that time they said even though they knew his knee was completely blown out that he wouldn't give it up and was working out and told them he was going to make a comeback.  They both knew it was hopeless and tried to tell him but he was sure he'd be able to get back.  It was sad because you knew it would not end well.  

Kellen Winslow apparently is a wounded individual who enjoyed hurting people.  

That sort of behavior, hurting others is sick and wrong.  Unfortunately you see that behavior reflected in so many and it is sad.

Everyone gets to choose to be wrong for the right reasons or be right for the wrong reasons.  

Not sure if anyone caught this in this weeks MMQB:

The Kellen Winslow Jr. story is bizarre, I think, to the great majority of us. But a couple of his ex-teammates that I texted with over the weekend didn’t seem very surprised. Both said he was always a weird guy. Being capable of what he’s being accused of, of course, goes well beyond just weird.

Man, the "if you don't like it, don't click it" argument has to be one of the lamest, stupidest arguments to exist. I've never seen an intelligent person use it. If off topic threads were not a problem then sub forums wouldn't exist. We wouldn't even have the SP. Politics, assistant coach, shark pool, FFA topics... they would all go into one forum and people would only click on the threads they wanted to. But guess what? That doesn't work. What does work? Using the sub forums correctly.

So no, Chaka is correct. This discussion has moved beyond the shark pool and is no longer relevant here (if it ever was). 

No conversation is possible with wounded people but someone who is decent deserves a reply.

A few years ago I used to follow a few twitter handles who knew and were friends of KW II.  At that time they said even though they knew his knee was completely blown out that he wouldn't give it up and was working out and told them he was going to make a comeback.  They both knew it was hopeless and tried to tell him but he was sure he'd be able to get back.  It was sad because you knew it would not end well.  

Kellen Winslow apparently is a wounded individual who enjoyed hurting people.  

That sort of behavior, hurting others is sick and wrong.  Unfortunately you see that behavior reflected in so many and it is sad.

Everyone gets to choose to be wrong for the right reasons or be right for the wrong reasons.  
:hophead:  

Apparantly his piece of garbage dad was mouthing off to the prosecutor and had to be removed from the courtroom. Nice family right there.

Apparantly his piece of garbage dad was mouthing off to the prosecutor and had to be removed from the courtroom. Nice family right there.
To be fair, it is his CHILD in that courtroom.  Junior is the POS, his dad is just being a dad.  Feel sadness for the victims and Winslow's family who didn't see this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread