What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kurt Warner? (1 Viewer)

rvmblack

Footballguy
Considering they clinched and the fact that this guy has been beat up the past month, any homers hear anything about resting Kurt Warner Week 16?

I have no idea but my opponent is starting both Warner & Manning so I hope they both play just a half.

Is there any way Arizona can snatch the #2 seed from Minnesota?

"There are some scenarios where we can potentially have the Number 2 seed if we win out and get some help," Whisenhunt said. "The only thing I know right now is a win doesn't hurt us. . . . We're going to play our players and I think that's important because we do have something at stake."
link

I think Warner plays all of Week 16 and possibly 17.

Last year, the Cards had locked up the division but played lackluster the last couple weeks leading into Week 17. Wisenhunt wanted to build momentum into the playoffs and Warner played all of Week 17 having a huge 4 TD game.

There has been a ton of posts regarding teams being locked up and resting players. Hello??..I mean does anyone here actually watch football. The only team that is locked into a postion is the Indy Colts, thats it. Their coach already has said unless health is in question, all systems are go!. Please stop with all the threads about teams resting players because.....NEWS FLASH....NO TEAM IS RESTING ANYONE.

Chunky Soup said:
rvmblack said:
Congratulations on not answering the question
Didn't you already answer it a minute before starting this thread?
I guess the words "I think" really answered the question
Ok, you think that. It seems like you've already made your decision about what you are going to do. Why do you need the SP input?
Well I guess once someone makes a decision, they cannot change their mind

Chunky Soup said:
rvmblack said:
Congratulations on not answering the question
Didn't you already answer it a minute before starting this thread?
I guess the words "I think" really answered the question
Ok, you think that. It seems like you've already made your decision about what you are going to do. Why do you need the SP input?
Well I guess once someone makes a decision, they cannot change their mind
Did you change your mind in the one minute between when you wrote your first post and then started this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread