What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**LA Chargers at LV Raiders** (-2.5, 49.5) 4:25 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Just when you think The Raiders have turned a corner they seem to go back down the same street they came from. The Chargers offense can put up points on anyone,but their defense can give up points to anyone. I'm making two picks here...

If Jacobs is out or doesn't get a normal snap count... Los Angeles- 41
Las Vegas- 28

If Jacobs gets his normal snap count...Las Vegas- 34
Los Angeles- 30

Sure would love to see the Chargers give Herbert some time and have some receivers with speed that can get separation. They could be lethal with Ekeler underneath working with space.

Can anyone else hear a crazy woman in the crowd screaming at the top of her lungs ? lol
Driving me nuts. I‘ve lowered the volume to be really low now and only crank it up when something big happens.

Now I've got the audio on. You think LV can beat the Chargers? We are going to see right here. Can they move to 5-7 and get back in -- gasp! -- contention? This is their season right here.

LAC can't stop the clock. Pin 'em deep or go for it. Pick your poison, because it's gonna take something really dramatic here (no reverse jinx here; it just will) for LAC to come back.

RAIDERS WIN! RAIDERS WIN!

Why am I so happy? The longer they stay in it, the longer Davante Adams has the potential to go ballistic week in and week out, which is good for my fantasy team. Yay!

Can anyone else hear a crazy woman in the crowd screaming at the top of her lungs ? lol
Driving me nuts. I‘ve lowered the volume to be really low now and only crank it up when something big happens.

Users who are viewing this thread