What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lance Moore...what happens when Colston gets back? (1 Viewer)

Black

Footballguy
Lance Moore...what happens when Colston gets back?

Does anyone know the details of who starts at Split End/X or Flanker/Z and in the Slot/Y normally for NO?

I know that Moore is more of a possession type like Colston, but does anyone know how these guys are normally used?

Lance Moore...what happens when Colston gets back?Does anyone know the details of who starts at Split End/X or Flanker/Z and in the Slot/Y normally for NO?I know that Moore is more of a possession type like Colston, but does anyone know how these guys are normally used?
I don't know by X, Y and Z but Colston and Moore will be WR1 and WR2.

Texican said:
SeniorVBDStudent said:
Black said:
Lance Moore...what happens when Colston gets back?Does anyone know the details of who starts at Split End/X or Flanker/Z and in the Slot/Y normally for NO?I know that Moore is more of a possession type like Colston, but does anyone know how these guys are normally used?
I don't know by X, Y and Z but Colston and Moore will be WR1 and WR2.
:kicksrock:
If everyone returns healthy, you're looking at WR Colson, WR L.Moore, TE Shockey, RB Moore. That's a lot of good receivers, but with this offense and Bree's throwing as well as he is, I'm not too worried. The TD may be spread thin, especially with possible goalline TD going to Deuce, but I can see Lance getting a lot of single coverage and can prove to be very productive fantasy-wise at the WR2 spot.

my half-assed guess would be henderson/colston starting, w/moore in the slot in 3 wide sets.

how many 2 wides they run, and who would sit, I have no idea, and might depend on down/distance, etc.

my half-assed guess would be henderson/colston starting, w/moore in the slot in 3 wide sets.how many 2 wides they run, and who would sit, I have no idea, and might depend on down/distance, etc.
henderson will most definitely not be starting over moore.

my half-assed guess would be henderson/colston starting, w/moore in the slot in 3 wide sets.how many 2 wides they run, and who would sit, I have no idea, and might depend on down/distance, etc.
henderson will most definitely not be starting over moore.
Of course he will. Moore is the one who's been playing Colston's role in the offense, not Henderson. Henderson's job is to stretch the field, so Colston's return doesn't change how Henderson fits into their passing game.

Who is starting Lance Moore this week with Colston and Shockey back? Are there enough balls for Brees to feed all of them - including Reggie Bush? If you start Lance, who does he replace in your lineup?

Who is starting Lance Moore this week with Colston and Shockey back? Are there enough balls for Brees to feed all of them - including Reggie Bush? If you start Lance, who does he replace in your lineup?
I'm benching Lance Moore in favor of Randle El...this means Lance Moore is in for a huge game.

I'm starting him because I've got Boldin and DeSean Jackson on bye. I'm hoping he makes the most of his 5 or 6 targets. I have confidence in the Saints defense that New Orleans will have to continue throwng.

I'm starting him out of necessity this week with Fitz and Roddy White on bye. I still think he has a good chance for good numbers this week. I don't think Colston plays the whole game and Moore will still get some targets. I'm a little worried about Patten coming back though and how he affects things in the offense.

benching him this week for Walter vs Det. I'm going to wait and see how many targets he gets with everyone back in the lineup.

I'm starting him out of necessity this week with Fitz and Roddy White on bye. I still think he has a good chance for good numbers this week. I don't think Colston plays the whole game and Moore will still get some targets. I'm a little worried about Patten coming back though and how he affects things in the offense.
Nevermind about this, Patten is INACTIVE this week.

what are eveyone's thoughts on Colston vs Moore if you have them both? Probably a lot of people grabbed Moore to fill in for Colston. Colston is back, but perhaps may not play the entire game/or his normal number of snaps. Is Moore playing 3rd reciever + some Colston snaps > Colston?

Users who are viewing this thread