What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Latest Favre update (1 Viewer)

Brett Favre, the NFL's only three time MVP and starting quarterback of the Green Bay Packers for the last 14 years notified the team today that he will definitely make up his mind about whether to return for 2006 sometime before the halfway point of the season.

"I know this is somewhat of an unorthodox position," Favre said with a laugh. "But I figure to really know for sure if my heart is still in it I need to watch several weeks worth of games on television and then see how I feel. After all, even in Mississippi the grass doesn't grow much after October and I might find myself bored to tears on Sunday afternoons wishing I had something to do."

Favre said he realizes he gives up $10 million dollars if he decides to hang them up. "The money is nice, I won't lie about that. But there are just so many John Deere riding mowers a man can buy before the neighbors start getting jealous."

Favre said he appreciates all the moves Packers GM Ted Thompson has made this off-season to make the team more competitive. "I couldn't be more pleased," said Favre. "What quarterback in his right mind wouldn't relish the opportunity to throw touchdown passes to guys like Marc Boerighter and Ruvell Martin? Shoot, they could be my ticket to another Super bowl."
:lmao:

When it comes to appreciating comical quarterbacking no posters could be as enlightened as Bears Fans. No surprise then this was found by Sweetness34.

BTW Sweetness was the best.

Today in the NFL:

Ohio State's A.J. Hawk to Green Bay Packers. "No offense, but I think I would fit in better in a city with more black people."
Headlines

• Al Davis calls for more Alzheimer's research funding

• Al Davis calls for more Alzheimer's research funding
:lmao:

Haters!  :rant:
Wow. A Favre thread with the word "Haters" in it. I'm guessing that there has never been one (a Favre thread) without it (the word haters).
There has never been a Favre thread without a "Favre" in it. Food for thought. Oh, and a donut without a hole is a Danish.

When it comes to appreciating comical quarterbacking no posters could be as enlightened as Bears Fans. No surprise then this was found by Sweetness34.

BTW Sweetness was the best.
Yes Sweetness was the best :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread