What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Latest Super Bowl Ring (1 Viewer)

It's a GAG ring...

It has an asterisk in the center (for the victory by the officials I'd image), and it says Pittsburgh STEALERS, as they stole the game (according to Seattle fans, players and coaching staff).....

I'm sure the REAL Super Bowl Ring looks totally cool.

It's a GAG ring...

It has an asterisk in the center (for the victory by the officials I'd image), and it says Pittsburgh STEALERS, as they stole the game (according to Seattle fans, players and coaching staff).....

Most of the ire has gone towards the officials, not the Steelers. And it's a lot more than just partisan Seahawk folks. Not counting the 2 prejudiced sides you'll find that most people feel it was a terribly officiated game.

It's a GAG ring...

Most of the ire has gone towards the officials, not the Steelers. And it's a lot more than just partisan Seahawk folks. Not counting the 2 prejudiced sides you'll find that most people feel it was a terribly officiated game.
Not to dig up the dead horse that we beat, raped, castrated, urinated on and then buried, but despite the terrible officiating, the Steelers still won handily.

Nice asterisk....

Must have been designed in Seattle.

Pittsburgh Stealers.... :lmao: :lmao:
Pittsburgh is all about tradition...this ring looks exactly the same as the first four SB rings for them...same design and everything, just a little more bling.....I like it, simple but to the point.That NE ring from last year was the ugliest thhing I've every seen.
:lmao:

It's a GAG ring...

Not to dig up the dead horse that we beat, raped, castrated, urinated on and then buried, but despite the terrible officiating, the Steelers still won handily.
TV down that day?

is this really funny? it's like reading all the hilarious posts about how the Lions will draft another WR. lame.

Geez....how is the officiating still an issue? The calls have been broken down and reviewed over and over, and it's been proven that none of the disputed calls were incorrect, except for the low block on Hasslebeck, which was the least important. (Ben's TD was too close to call, so the official obviously did the right thing by not overturning it)

Besides, there were questionable calls on both sides. Stevens at one point fumbled the ball, but it was ruled an incompletion. On Pittsburgh's 1st TD drive, they also were flagged for a terrible offesnive pass interference on Heath Miller, which took them from about 3rd down and 4 in easy field goal range to 3rd and 28 after Ben was sacked. They famously converted afterward, but it was still a questionable call that set them up in a bad situation.
We beat this to death already from Feb 5th to the end of the month. I don't think anyone in here is talking about the officiating.

Oh, alright. I thought you were somehow referring to them in your first post here. My bad
Nope. My stance has been the same from the very beginning that Seattle didn't do enough to win regardless of officiating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know what is worse...

The Refs in the Superbowl....

Or Any Seahawk or Fan of the Seahawks...

Pathetic.

Pittsburgh is all about tradition...this ring looks exactly the same as the first four SB rings for them...same design and everything, just a little more bling.....I like it, simple but to the point.
It's a GAG ring...It has an asterisk in the center (for the victory by the officials I'd image), and it says Pittsburgh STEALERS, as they stole the game (according to Seattle fans, players and coaching staff).....I'm sure the REAL Super Bowl Ring looks totally cool.
:lmao:

I'm sure Shick will lock this thread.
Nah, if it's the Steelers getting busted on, it will stay open...Say a peep in a negative tone about the Seahags...it wil get locked down faster than an uprising at Rikers Island.

Absolute power...

It's a GAG ring...

:lmao: :goodposting:

Pathetic.
Where is the Gargoylez option? Which is worse?

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X

It's a GAG ring...

TV down that day?
The Seahawk offense was down that day. 10 points :lmao:

Pathetic.

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X
:thumbup: That was outstanding.

Just tired of the Seahawk diaper wearing, tissue using Motherfers.

Thank you for your outstanding post, and I look forward to more of your brillant crappery.

Pathetic.

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X

Thank you for your outstanding post, and I look forward to more of your brillant crappery.
I look forward to your posts as well. :thumbup: Funny that it's the Steeler fans who keep bringing this up. This thread was a joke posted by a neutral fan.

Pathetic.

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X

I look forward to your posts as well. :thumbup: Funny that it's the Steeler fans who keep bringing this up. This thread was a joke posted by a neutral fan.
Check out the 4th post in this thread and tell me who fired the first shots...and pls stop the "I'll turn the tables on you" schtick and say Steeler fans are crying. Honestly, I think it's a riot that people are still this burned up over what they think they saw in the SB.

Pathetic.

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X

Check out the 4th post in this thread and tell me who fired the first shots...and pls stop the "I'll turn the tables on you" schtick and say Steeler fans are crying. Honestly, I think it's a riot that people are still this burned up over what they think they saw in the SB.
That wasn't a shot at the Steelers. I was trying to deflect the criticism away from the Steelers themselves and place it on the part of the refs. THe Steelers don't deserve any criticism other than playing like crap for all but a handful of plays. If you consider that a shot then you are still hypersensitive and still feel the need to defend your win. Guilty winners often do. And fior the record, we're upset over what the refs thought they saw in the SB. And so are most of the people I work with, which if you read the post without your boxing gloves on you'll see that's all it says. But go ahead and let your guilty feelings rule your responses.

EDIT: n/m, I don't really feel like getting into this discussion ....

all I'll say is that after the calls have been gone over a lot lately, it seems as if a big portion of the people who thought theyw ere terrible are changing their opinions...

That wasn't a shot at the Steelers.  I was trying to deflect the criticism away from the Steelers themselves and place it on the part of the refs.  THe Steelers don't deserve any criticism other than playing like crap for all but a handful of plays.  If you consider that a shot then you are still hypersensitive and still feel the need to defend your win.  Guilty winners often do.  And fior the record, we're upset over what the refs thought they saw in the SB.  And so are most of the people I work with, which if you read the post without your boxing gloves on you'll see that's all it says.  But go ahead and let your guilty feelings rule your responses.
Go back and read the threads regarding the SB officiating and you will see that HBO's Inside the NFL, Sports Illustrated and the NFL itself all stated the only call that was incorrect was the low block call against Hasselbeck after he threw the interception. I don't care what you or most of the people you work with think because I have a feeling the NFL, Sports Illustrated, and Marino/Collingsworth/Carter know a little bit more about the rules than you and your coworkers.The Steelers have no reason to feel guilty. They made the big plays and Seattle didn't. Period. End of story. The Seahawks had plenty of opportunities to win the game but they continually blew them. If you only score 10 points and give up 21 you deserve to lose. Blaming the refs is lame. I can understand it right after the game and maybe a week or so but it is friggin' April!!!!

Enough with the crying.... :cry:

Steelers won the game, and deserved it.

Officiating was not good (I listened to Pittsburgh radio at the game. They said it also).

Seahawks lost the game and had their chances.

I sat with 50,000+ Steeler Fans at the game and talked to many more on this board and 95 percent of them are great fans.

Seahawk fans are not crying on this board and having sigs and the like dedicated to this is what a 9 year old would do (this is the other 5 percent not mentioned above).

I prefer not to respond or comment on this further and I wish this board would move on. I'm as big a Seahawks fan as this board has and I was past this about 96 hours after the game (grieving period).

The 2006 NFL season is what I'm concerned with now. Getting to Miami is the goal just like it is for the fans of the other 31 teams and the Steelers are the Defending World Champions.

Pathetic.

Subpar Bowl Refs

"Any Seahawk"

Fan of Seahawks

Gargoylez shtick X

Steelers didnt take anyshots... and I am a Buccaneer fan who is quickly hating the Whiney Seahags.

Users who are viewing this thread