What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lets break down the rookie RBs (1 Viewer)

who will be most productive this year?

• Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maroney

• Williams

• White

• Addai

• Other

• Total voters

Chaos

Footballguy
I personally think that Reggie will be the best even with Duece in the fold. He only needs 15 touches to be a game breaker.

Addai obviously is in the best spot but he has to beat out Rhodes which I don't think is a slam dunk by week 1.

Williams is behind the brittle Foster on a team that loves to run. Sleeper

Maroney will take over for the aging Dillon sooner I think rather than later.

my opinion of Lendal White continues to drop.

I personally think that Reggie will be the best even with Duece in the fold. He only needs 15 touches to be a game breaker.

Addai obviously is in the best spot but he has to beat out Rhodes which I don't think is a slam dunk by week 1.

Williams is behind the brittle Foster on a team that loves to run. Sleeper

Maroney will take over for the aging Dillon sooner I think rather than later.

my opinion of Lendal White continues to drop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I voted White, not because I really think he will be tops, but because I think he's gotten one of the rawest deals in NFL history. And I do think he will be fine.Other than that, I think your analysis is pretty good. Addai, particularly, intrigues me.

But I can't help thinking of JJ Arrington last year. Obviously, the situations were not identical, but there were some similarities -- good situation, less than top tier back.

Arrington was a total bust. It could happen to Addai too.

bump for more votes

I'm actually starting to warm on Lendale again. Jeff Fisher, USC alum, thinks Lendale is a special back who could take over the starting gig by week 1. Thats high praise. I'm not changing my vote of Bush, but this is interesting.

I'll be in the minority that says Lendale White.

Fisher worked Eddie George to death and finally has a workhorse replacement in LenDale White. As decent as I think Chris Brown is, he's no workhorse. Fisher will want that, especially with the possibility of breaking a rookie QB in sometime during the season.

I have the second overall pick in two different dynasty leagues. I'd pick Bush if he fell to me, but I doubt that happens. I'm having a hard time deciding among the rest of the RBs and will probably draft a different player in each league.

I think Addai has the best chance of starting this season. However, Dillon should be done soon so I don't think it'll be too long before Maroney's a starter. Also, I trust the Patriots. They've had so much success and seem to have brilliant football minds there. I've seen Deangelo Williams talked about as easily the #2 RB of this draft by fans, but I'm going to have to go with the pros here.

Users who are viewing this thread