What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Out of the Playoffs?....Here's Next Year's Too Early Top 50. (1 Viewer)

Ack88

Footballguy
For those (like me) that are out of the playoff chase and are interested in getting a leg up and starting a conversation about next year- take a look below. There has been much turnover, especially at the top of the RB board, with injuries taking a major toll. Anyway, the below are preliminary- standard scoring (non- ppr) I'll try and expand the board and update somewhat regularly:

Version 1- 12/22/21

1.      Jonathan Taylor- Has dominated in every possible way. Elite level line play. The clear #1 for 2022.

2.      Derrick Henry- PPG and volume remain stratospheric. The injury is a concern, as is the number of carries, but for redraft or keeper, remains only below JT.

3.      Dalvin Cook- Seems to miss 2 or 3 games every year, but just is too consistent when he plays- along with offering a nearly unmatched ceiling, to drop outside the top 3.

4.      Austin Ekeler- a true dual threat RB that plays through everything.

5.      Alvin Kamara- Even with below average QB play and some missed time due to injury, provides huge value in both run and receiving game.

6.      Joe Mixon- The year where the true 3 down talent was allowed to flourish.

7.      Tyreek Hill- Case could be made for Adams, Kupp, Jefferson, or Chase here. Hill has the best QB and surrounding cast, making his risk just a bit lower.

8.      Justin Jefferson- Has become everything we had hoped for, in terms of growth, after year #1.

9.      Cooper Kupp- Woods will return and OBJ looks to carve a legitimate role, so 2021 is most certainly a career year. Nonetheless, even 80% of 2021 in 2022 makes for a fine late first round pick.

10.  Najee Harris- Those in RB heavy leagues could go even higher. Considered him as high as #6, but Big Ben has to go and the line needs a major overhaul. Still a top ten performer despite the surrounding cast.

11.  Ja’Marr Chase- Elite touchdown scorer with QB that is only getting better.

12.  Javonte Williams- If Gordon leaves and a new QB (Rodgers?) jumps in, will move way up. Is a middling RB2 despite hovering around 50% of the RB touches.

13.  Davante Adams- If Rodgers stays, he could move up a spot or two. If Rodgers leaves, he drops, perhaps dramatically, depending upon the replacement.

14.  Nick Chubb- Elite runner on a ground and pound team. Ceiling limited due to dearth of pass catching.

15.  Christian McCaffrey- Back to back injury plagued seasons. Very difficult to rank. I’d consider CMC at the 1-2 turn, knowing that he was at full health and had improved QB play for 2022.

16.  Deebo Samuel- Dual threat playmaker. Questions regarding workload as Kittle has returned with a vengeance, and will JG give way to Lance?

17.  Stefon Diggs- Despite a bit of a down 2021, a top 9 WR. Paired with Allen. Love his floor. For those that opt on the side of bust avoidance, a nice round #2 choice.

18.  De’Andre Swift- Has the talent to be a multi-threat star; runs and receives with equal skill, terrific in space. Supporting cast suppresses value for now.

19.  Antonio Gibson- Perhaps doesn’t posses the RB1 upside we hoped for, but is a rock-solid player that should go in Round #2.

20.  AJ Brown- 2021 a lost year. Still has TO like talent. You won’t regret nabbing him here. The 2022 Comeback Player of the year. Just watch the 2020 highlights if you need inspiration.

21.  Travis Kelce- Likely on the downslope, but still plenty good enough to be a round #2 pick. A little uneven this year but the previous career trajectory was both unprecedented and unsustainable.

22.  Josh Allen- Many say this is to high for a QB. Allen’s VBD the past few years says otherwise. If nothing else, he’s a safe play here.

23.  Saquon Barkley- If you are a glutton for punishment and are willing to risk significant underperformance for the potential benefit of elite talent, Barkley at the 2/3 turn is daring. The offseason in NY will play a huge role.

24.  Elijah Mitchell- Shanny loves him. If he stays healthy and holds the bell cow role, a top ten season awaits.

25.  CD Lamb- If Amari leaves, CD has the talent to move into the top 12 overall players.

26.  Mahomes- I have no issue with the game’s best QB in round #3. The top of the QB group provides an advantage over the next tier, and presents some value here, especially due to the high variance of players outside the top 7-10 overall performers

27.   Aaron Jones- Very tough to rank with Dillon taking approximately half the workload. Still, Jones has traditionally done quite well with limited volume.

28.  Ezekiel Elliott- Has worn down considerably the last two seasons. Volume has taken its toll and Pollard is perfectly viable to take 35%-40% of the workload, but Zeke will again hit 1100ish yards and double-digit TDs.

29.  JK Dobbins- Looks to return to a lead RB role next year.

30.  Mike Evans- Just continues to produce in the low end WR1, High end WR2 range.

31.  Mark Andrews- It looks like 2020 was the outlier. Tremendous rebound season portends well for 2022.

32.  DK Metcalf- Seattle is poised for a massive 2022 reset, making it impossible to forecast for next year. This ranking presumes Russ stays, a true coin flip right now. Talent is just too special to rank any lower.

33.  Adam Thielen- Not flashy or spectacular, but just a good football (and fantasy) player in what seems to be a stable setting.

34.  George Kittle- Count on high ceiling and low floor weeks. As volatile as they come, but a true difference maker when on the field. He’s be a top 15 player if he could just avoid injury, but he’s such a violent blocker and receiver, that is unlikely to happen.

35.  Leonard Fournette- I cringe putting him here and feel like this is a prime bust spot, but he’s been unbelievable for the last calendar year.

36.  Josh Jacobs- Gruden’s departure has paved a return to relevance for Jacobs. Raiders fully exploiting the skill set in a lead role.

37.  Clyde Edwards- Hellaire- He’ll likely never ascend to the lofty draft expectations, but plays on an elite offense with a legendary surrounding cast. A reasonable round #3 pick and second RB.

38.  James Connor- This will undoubtedly be his career year. He looks like a new player. Major TD regression coming has figures to remain in the RB2 mix going forward.

39.  Lamar Jackson- He’s just too good and is one of about 5 QBs that will continue to produce a major advantage over the field, even in shallow leagues. I’ll take him over some more volatile players here, even if the late round QB crowd disagrees.

40.  Kyler Murray- See above.

41.  Dionte Johnson- Even though Roethlisberger is likely gone and DJ was the clear #1 option for him, DJ’s skill set is translatable to any QB.

42.  Mike Williams- Exploded in the early part of this year but has regressed. Will he return? This presumes he does. Playing with Herbert and Allen virtually ensures WR2 value.

43.  Cam Akers/ Darrell Henderson- The lead RB in this committee entering the 2022 season will be locked into a high-end RB 2/Back end RB 1 role. If Akers is healthy, and an Achilles tendon injury is significant, he is likely to command the majority of the touches. Remember how dynamic he was (coupled with major volume) at the end of last year.

44.  Justin Herbert- The league’s second most valuable player from a real football lens (behind only Mahomes, he’s the guy I would most want to build a franchise around), is one of five true difference makers at the position.

45.  Tyler Lockett- If Russ stays, he may be a bit underpriced, but I think a major reboot, not including Russ, is coming next year.

46.  C.  Patterson- Great story, great year, but this type of production will likely never come close to happening again. Buyer beware.

47.  Damien Harris- Will likely be the lead of a committee with Stephenson that makes him usable but not elite, a low ceiling RB 2.

48.  James Robinson- Etienne returns next year. New staff likely but production cannot be ignored. Just a good football player.

49.  Melvin Gordon- Will have a role somewhere next year. I’m proposing that he leaves Denver, which the Williams acolytes appreciate.

50.  Darrell Henderson- Will have some kind of role, just such variance in projections with so much unknown right now.

As an addendum- there certainly will be at least one rookie (likely an RB) that makes this list but I'm not going to add until the draft season begins to take shape.

As an addendum- there certainly will be at least one rookie (likely an RB) that makes this list but I'm not going to add until the draft season begins to take shape.
Most recent mock I've seen has Texas A&M's Isaiah Spiller as the first RB off the board, going to Miami late first round.

This appears to be another draft class loaded at WR, so besides a RB I expect a rookie WR to be in that list.

Well done, agree with most of the comments. two more players who are likely to be added to the list in 2022 are Deshaun Watson and Michael Thomas.

I see the bottom two QB's included are Murray and Herbert, will Deshaun be better than these two? Not an easy yes by any stretch, but it will depend on where he lands and of course assuming he returns to the league.

Same with Thomas, still young and talented, could be with a different team if rumors have any merit that he didn't want to return to the Saints. With the Saints, he probably fizzles to the bottom of the list. On a team with a competent QB, easily top 10 receiver. Deshaun and Thomas together on the same team is also possible, including the Saints.

Ah, the possibilities of a new season.

Well done, agree with most of the comments. two more players who are likely to be added to the list in 2022 are Deshaun Watson and Michael Thomas.

I see the bottom two QB's included are Murray and Herbert, will Deshaun be better than these two? Not an easy yes by any stretch, but it will depend on where he lands and of course assuming he returns to the league.

Same with Thomas, still young and talented, could be with a different team if rumors have any merit that he didn't want to return to the Saints. With the Saints, he probably fizzles to the bottom of the list. On a team with a competent QB, easily top 10 receiver. Deshaun and Thomas together on the same team is also possible, including the Saints.

Ah, the possibilities of a new season.
Watson is really tough to project. It is not out of the realm of possibility that he doesn't play next year. He has some serious, and voluminous, charges pending. 

If he were to end up in Miami or Carolina with a clean legal slate, I still like Murray and Herbert more, but a case for Watson can certainly be made. 

Buyer beware on Thomas. Not sure who the QB will be and he's spent the last two seasons barely on the field. Not currently on my top 50 radar.

Are you thinking Chris Godwin is playing somewhere else next year?  Jumped off the page that he was absent but Mike Evans is #30.

Are you thinking Chris Godwin is playing somewhere else next year?  Jumped off the page that he was absent but Mike Evans is #30.
Where would you slot Godwin on the list? I thought of Godwin as well when I originally read it. my thought was who would I put Godwin ahead of as far as receivers are concerned on the list? Evans is still the alpha, so starting from there, the list is Evans, Metcalf, Thielen, Dionte Johnson, Mike Williams and Lockett. Personally I would drop Dionte and put Godwin somewhere between Thielen and (above) Lockett, but I've had this similar conversation in my circles and it's not a popular opinion. QB situation for many of these receivers are fluid, too, with Russ and Ben on their way out.

I can see why some would prefer Evans on size and red zone chances, but I don’t think I would call him “alpha”.  Godwin averaged 2 extra targets per game than Evans and his FF performance was more consistent week to week.  He’s three years younger, too.

That being said I will try to stifle my Godwin mancrush (arguably my favorite player) and answer your question.   I’ll slot him after Evans to keep the peace, and I will put him after DK because that guy is a freak.  But I would sure take Godwin every time over Thielen.  So I guess there.

While I like the placement, IMO the pundits will call 2021 an outlier & Mixon will fall to the 10-12 range by draft-season. 

And if I’m picking anywhere past 6 imma be on it like white on rice. 

Henry was 2-300 yards ahead of Taylor when he got injured. I think it's absurd to put JTs one successful season ahead of Henry and his body of work. I also think everyone will agree with you. (Henry has a plate insert so reinjury risk is quite minimal)

I think Najee and Javonte and several young backs mentioned look special but ya gotta make them earn a first round nod or top back nod for your fantasy team. Kamara is a million times better pick than Najee. Cook than JK Dobbins etc.

In a similar vein, Burrow and Herbert need to be bumped up toward elite. 

I think people will be skittish on Waddle and Chase but they surely proved themselves. Miami will change something, Cincy maybe loses a WR in trade or FA and people say well Chase has never been the center of attention #1 WR, some top corners covered Higgins or Boyd and...ramble....I think May ADP will be high but come August the rookie WRs will drop some.

Why are you still on Elijah Mitchell? That's very odd as he has not proven to be the cream of the crop of the 49ers backfield nevermind one of the better backs in the league. There's time, it's possible, but that's like a 2021 ranking and he needs to be dinged a bit til he's shining.

I could not love Saquan anymore but we can't pretend the last two years didn't happen. He's gonna drop to three maybe round four in August. Easy Ed's boy you have dropping.

James Robinsons, Akers (way too high) and Etienne, and Fournette and Ronald Jones with a new team....we are going to have a rare year where we think there are many steals at RB in the third or fourth round. 

In June, FF writers will see the ADP and tell ya to get WRs or or WR and Andrews/Kelce or maybe even WR and QB because you can get two RBs in three and four. I'm so sure I would bet money on this playing out.

Good list.  I might drop the bottom 3 guys and throw 3 of the below guys in there.

Waddle
Montgomerey
Cooks
Renfrew

The late season injury (December, 2021- ACL) keeps him out of the top 50 for now.

For those (like me) that are out of the playoff chase and are interested in getting a leg up and starting a conversation about next year- take a look below. There has been much turnover, especially at the top of the RB board, with injuries taking a major toll. Anyway, the below are preliminary- standard scoring (non- ppr) I'll try and expand the board and update somewhat regularly:

Version 1- 12/22/21

1.      Jonathan Taylor- Has dominated in every possible way. Elite level line play. The clear #1 for 2022.

2.      Derrick Henry- PPG and volume remain stratospheric. The injury is a concern, as is the number of carries, but for redraft or keeper, remains only below JT.

3.      Dalvin Cook- Seems to miss 2 or 3 games every year, but just is too consistent when he plays- along with offering a nearly unmatched ceiling, to drop outside the top 3.

4.      Austin Ekeler- a true dual threat RB that plays through everything.

5.      Alvin Kamara- Even with below average QB play and some missed time due to injury, provides huge value in both run and receiving game.

6.      Joe Mixon- The year where the true 3 down talent was allowed to flourish.

7.      Tyreek Hill- Case could be made for Adams, Kupp, Jefferson, or Chase here. Hill has the best QB and surrounding cast, making his risk just a bit lower.

8.      Justin Jefferson- Has become everything we had hoped for, in terms of growth, after year #1.

9.      Cooper Kupp- Woods will return and OBJ looks to carve a legitimate role, so 2021 is most certainly a career year. Nonetheless, even 80% of 2021 in 2022 makes for a fine late first round pick.

10.  Najee Harris- Those in RB heavy leagues could go even higher. Considered him as high as #6, but Big Ben has to go and the line needs a major overhaul. Still a top ten performer despite the surrounding cast.

11.  Ja’Marr Chase- Elite touchdown scorer with QB that is only getting better.

12.  Javonte Williams- If Gordon leaves and a new QB (Rodgers?) jumps in, will move way up. Is a middling RB2 despite hovering around 50% of the RB touches.

13.  Davante Adams- If Rodgers stays, he could move up a spot or two. If Rodgers leaves, he drops, perhaps dramatically, depending upon the replacement.

14.  Nick Chubb- Elite runner on a ground and pound team. Ceiling limited due to dearth of pass catching.

15.  Christian McCaffrey- Back to back injury plagued seasons. Very difficult to rank. I’d consider CMC at the 1-2 turn, knowing that he was at full health and had improved QB play for 2022.

16.  Deebo Samuel- Dual threat playmaker. Questions regarding workload as Kittle has returned with a vengeance, and will JG give way to Lance?

17.  Stefon Diggs- Despite a bit of a down 2021, a top 9 WR. Paired with Allen. Love his floor. For those that opt on the side of bust avoidance, a nice round #2 choice.

18.  De’Andre Swift- Has the talent to be a multi-threat star; runs and receives with equal skill, terrific in space. Supporting cast suppresses value for now.

19.  Antonio Gibson- Perhaps doesn’t posses the RB1 upside we hoped for, but is a rock-solid player that should go in Round #2.

20.  AJ Brown- 2021 a lost year. Still has TO like talent. You won’t regret nabbing him here. The 2022 Comeback Player of the year. Just watch the 2020 highlights if you need inspiration.

21.  Travis Kelce- Likely on the downslope, but still plenty good enough to be a round #2 pick. A little uneven this year but the previous career trajectory was both unprecedented and unsustainable.

22.  Josh Allen- Many say this is to high for a QB. Allen’s VBD the past few years says otherwise. If nothing else, he’s a safe play here.

23.  Saquon Barkley- If you are a glutton for punishment and are willing to risk significant underperformance for the potential benefit of elite talent, Barkley at the 2/3 turn is daring. The offseason in NY will play a huge role.

24.  Elijah Mitchell- Shanny loves him. If he stays healthy and holds the bell cow role, a top ten season awaits.

25.  CD Lamb- If Amari leaves, CD has the talent to move into the top 12 overall players.

26.  Mahomes- I have no issue with the game’s best QB in round #3. The top of the QB group provides an advantage over the next tier, and presents some value here, especially due to the high variance of players outside the top 7-10 overall performers

27.   Aaron Jones- Very tough to rank with Dillon taking approximately half the workload. Still, Jones has traditionally done quite well with limited volume.

28.  Ezekiel Elliott- Has worn down considerably the last two seasons. Volume has taken its toll and Pollard is perfectly viable to take 35%-40% of the workload, but Zeke will again hit 1100ish yards and double-digit TDs.

29.  JK Dobbins- Looks to return to a lead RB role next year.

30.  Mike Evans- Just continues to produce in the low end WR1, High end WR2 range.

31.  Mark Andrews- It looks like 2020 was the outlier. Tremendous rebound season portends well for 2022.

32.  DK Metcalf- Seattle is poised for a massive 2022 reset, making it impossible to forecast for next year. This ranking presumes Russ stays, a true coin flip right now. Talent is just too special to rank any lower.

33.  Adam Thielen- Not flashy or spectacular, but just a good football (and fantasy) player in what seems to be a stable setting.

34.  George Kittle- Count on high ceiling and low floor weeks. As volatile as they come, but a true difference maker when on the field. He’s be a top 15 player if he could just avoid injury, but he’s such a violent blocker and receiver, that is unlikely to happen.

35.  Leonard Fournette- I cringe putting him here and feel like this is a prime bust spot, but he’s been unbelievable for the last calendar year.

36.  Josh Jacobs- Gruden’s departure has paved a return to relevance for Jacobs. Raiders fully exploiting the skill set in a lead role.

37.  Clyde Edwards- Hellaire- He’ll likely never ascend to the lofty draft expectations, but plays on an elite offense with a legendary surrounding cast. A reasonable round #3 pick and second RB.

38.  James Connor- This will undoubtedly be his career year. He looks like a new player. Major TD regression coming has figures to remain in the RB2 mix going forward.

39.  Lamar Jackson- He’s just too good and is one of about 5 QBs that will continue to produce a major advantage over the field, even in shallow leagues. I’ll take him over some more volatile players here, even if the late round QB crowd disagrees.

40.  Kyler Murray- See above.

41.  Dionte Johnson- Even though Roethlisberger is likely gone and DJ was the clear #1 option for him, DJ’s skill set is translatable to any QB.

42.  Mike Williams- Exploded in the early part of this year but has regressed. Will he return? This presumes he does. Playing with Herbert and Allen virtually ensures WR2 value.

43.  Cam Akers/ Darrell Henderson- The lead RB in this committee entering the 2022 season will be locked into a high-end RB 2/Back end RB 1 role. If Akers is healthy, and an Achilles tendon injury is significant, he is likely to command the majority of the touches. Remember how dynamic he was (coupled with major volume) at the end of last year.

44.  Justin Herbert- The league’s second most valuable player from a real football lens (behind only Mahomes, he’s the guy I would most want to build a franchise around), is one of five true difference makers at the position.

45.  Tyler Lockett- If Russ stays, he may be a bit underpriced, but I think a major reboot, not including Russ, is coming next year.

46.  C.  Patterson- Great story, great year, but this type of production will likely never come close to happening again. Buyer beware.

47.  Damien Harris- Will likely be the lead of a committee with Stephenson that makes him usable but not elite, a low ceiling RB 2.

48.  James Robinson- Etienne returns next year. New staff likely but production cannot be ignored. Just a good football player.

49.  Melvin Gordon- Will have a role somewhere next year. I’m proposing that he leaves Denver, which the Williams acolytes appreciate.

50.  Darrell Henderson- Will have some kind of role, just such variance in projections with so much unknown right now.
hard 'no' to Antonio Gibson being anywhere near a top 50 list, his usage was puzzling all season long. Has had injuries issues. Replace his spot with James Robinson who is an elite-level RB. Gibson is not an elite-level player by any means. If the coaching staff remains, you can move Gibson well out of the top 50 players

hard 'no' to Antonio Gibson being anywhere near a top 50 list, his usage was puzzling all season long. Has had injuries issues. Replace his spot with James Robinson who is an elite-level RB. Gibson is not an elite-level player by any means. If the coaching staff remains, you can move Gibson well out of the top 50 players
I thought Robinson had a serious injury (Achilles?).   Do we expect him to be RB1 with Etienne back from his Lisfranc injury?  Doubtful regardless of the new coaching staff/OC philosophy. 

Just found this thread, I greatly appreciate the work put into this, especially as someone who was doing this weekly during the year. Kudos @Ack88 for doing this. 

Some thoughts:

I think Joe Mixon is point chasing a little bit. I don't see that workload or TDs staying this high. The Bengals saw what happened when they turned the offense over to Burrow late in the year, and I don't think there is any going back. I have Mixon as a mid-2nd round pick. 

He's a controversial guy, but I'm pretty all-in on Gibson. McKissic is a FA, and Gibson was quietly a top-6 RB in 3 of the 4 games he played without him, and was very much getting that CMC role everyone hoped he would. He's another guy I like in round 1, especially if/when Washington gets a QB.

I'm a lot lower on Lamb. I don't see any reason to assume his role will get any bigger. Cooper is going nowhere, Schultz is a big part of the offense now, and a 3rd WR Gallup/Wilson will be heavily involved. I view Lamb as an ok WR2, but he's a 4th rounder for me. 

I agree with what you said on Zeke, but I'm not as confident in the production. Pollard is a better RB(and has been for some time) and is taking bigger and bigger chunks. I think that 1100-10 is probably closer to Zeke's ceiling, than his floor. He's a 4th rounder in my opinion.

I'm lower on Mike Evans. I've always been a big fan of his, but I am concerned about the lack of other weapons currently in TB. In some cases being the only show in town is a boon to a WR, but not with Tom Brady, who will throw to the open man. I worry the TDs come down, and the yardage stays about the same. I think Evans might fall to middling WR2 territory. 

I don't have Adam Thielen in my top-50, I think he's breaking down a little bit, and is on the wrong side of 30. 

I think while Diontae Johnson has a great rapport with Roethlisberger. Big Ben has done nothing but put a cap on the receiving numbers for the whole team. I think Johnson is a top-10 WR, and would argue him at the 2-3 turn. 

A bold call perhaps, but I like Cam Akers as an early 3rd rounder. The Rams don't want to be a RBBC team. Darrell Henderson is a COP RB, and Sony Michel is no lock to be back. Akers is/was the chosen one, and while I somewhat question his talent/health, if he can go, he'll be very productive. 

David Montgomery seems like a major omission to me. He's got a solid RB2 floor, and has RB1 upside if the offense takes a step forward post-Nagy. I'd be ok with him in round 3. 

Jaylen Waddle is another name I would have in the top-50. He impressed a ton, and did so with multiple QBs, and in an offense that somewhat played against his strengths. I think he's a low-end WR1. If Chase didn't exist, Waddle's rookie season would have drawn much more attention.

I think all of the QBs are way too high.  I'm dropping three off your list and moving 2 down.  Even then I'm drafting many of the names mentioned here as ommissions and passing on those three for whoever is left of Dak, Russ, Burrow, Brady, Hurts, Rodgers, Watson, Wilson.

Just noting, Adams is a UFA, so at this point his value is premised as much or more on where he plays than where Rodgers plays next season. Adams has stated he wants a top of the market contract and I don't think he'll get a deal from the Packers that meets his definition of highest paid. If Rodgers stays with Green Bay, which seems unlikely, his cap number will be massive and the Packers may very well not be able to afford Adams. Anything can happen, but its seems highly unlikely to me both players are in Green Bay next season.

Henry was 2-300 yards ahead of Taylor when he got injured. I think it's absurd to put JTs one successful season ahead of Henry and his body of work.
Just want to point out that Taylor's huge 2nd half of the season was better than Henry's 1st half of the season.  Henry averaged 21.7 per game in his 8 games,  Taylor averaged 22.6 per game in his final 9 games.

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
BassNBrew said:
I think all of the QBs are way too high.  I'm dropping three off your list and moving 2 down.  Even then I'm drafting many of the names mentioned here as ommissions and passing on those three for whoever is left of Dak, Russ, Burrow, Brady, Hurts, Rodgers, Watson, Wilson.
I see where you are coming from and recognize that I value QB more than many. It is a matter of personal preference, but I feel far less comfortable with Russ, Dak, Watson, Hurts, and Wilson than any of the top 5 in my group.

Just want to point out that Taylor's huge 2nd half of the season was better than Henry's 1st half of the season.  Henry averaged 21.7 per game in his 8 games,  Taylor averaged 22.6 per game in his final 9 games.
I wonder if each would have worn down same opponents had Henry stayed healthy and performed even better. 

IMO, Renfrow benefited greatly from no Waller, Ruggs release, and having nothing at WR more skilled that Edwards or Jones who both were underwhelming. I'd say he had his career year for sure....

Users who are viewing this thread