What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Link to the Free For All is broken *** (1 Viewer)

Doug B

Footballguy
Would have posted this to the administration thread in the FFA, but I can't access it right now.

Just got a new laptop today -- still Windows 10, still Google Chrome (though certainly a more recent version). I can visit the Political forum but not the FFA. I can access threads in the FFA through my own "Content I Posted In" link, but not by any link that actually reads "Footballguys Free For All".

Any ideas? Cache shouldn't be an issue with a new laptop.

Would have posted this to the administration thread in the FFA, but I can't access it right now.

Just got a new laptop today -- still Windows 10, still Google Chrome (though certainly a more recent version). I can visit the Political forum but not the FFA. I can access threads in the FFA through my own "Content I Posted In" link, but not by any link that actually reads "Footballguys Free For All".

Did you try the link in the PF?

How about incognito mode?

I don't think it's the FFA...it's the whole forum.   I can't get to any page without getting an error message and then refreshing the page one or two times.

Keith said Invision said it should be working now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
The FFA is still down for me, on two separate devices (Win 10 + Chrome / iPhone 6 + Safari). I can get to the other forums, though,

For a little while, the entire board was down for me.

EDIT: And now the iPhone can get to the FFA. Now to get the laptop working.

EDIT2: And now, after clearing an hour's worth of history ... I can get to the FFA on the laptop :thumbup:   I guess it was just coincidence that I was using a brand-new laptop at exactly the time Invision started actign up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keith said Invision said it should be working now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Nope - still can’t access the FFA main page, can only jump directly into individual topics.  Unless I log out, but that kind of sucks

eta - I take that back, the FFA main page is even broken when logged out

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread